Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Haha I expect calipers get pretty hot on track
  2. Hammerite do a high temp paint thats what I did my disc hubs with
  3. Fair enough if you get DAB to get channels you can't get elsewhere I'm with baggie on Planet Rock, can't believe it has gone to such a pathetic rate and in mono!!!! I have emailed them to say they are pi$$ing on the majority of their audience i.e. DAB listeners, unless they are going to go FM they will be dead in the water before too long
  4. Cheers for that mate
  5. But do you have a vested interest
  6. The grille on the tweeters is very delicate thats all, I have included a close up as best I can
  7. Collection from Northfleet, Kent
  8. Thanks Ian, I got the Sub because I didn't want the expense and hassle of fabricating a box to fit the stock position or under the strut and this fitted the bill. To be perfectly honest I was surprised with the result as I didn't think I would get as good a sound as a 'traditional' sub box but it is mighty impressive obviously in my humble opinion anyway
  9. Makes a lovely noise
  10. Should have said collection from Northfleet
  11. A Paints-4-U Scratch Master kit in B17 Azure Blue (Electric Blue on the bottle), untouched with all associated bits and bobs and instructions. £10 Collected or £13.50 Posted Thanks for looking Dave
  12. Should have said, collection from Northfleet in Kent
  13. Wolf Technology Pop Charger for 350z Been on my car (summer only) for 2 years, never been cleaned as I wouldn't have a clue how to do it or what with! The Chrome ring at the front is really scratched up, so would need spraying really as would the heat shield as it is looking a bit tired. £75 Collected or I could arrange a courier at buyers expense Thanks for looking Dave
  14. Hertz Speakers - 2 x Hertz Hi Energy HV165 Component Speakers 200 Watt + 2 x Hertz Hi Energy Tweeters mounted in custom inserts + 2 x Crossovers 2 x Hertz Hi Energy HV165 Composite Speakers 200 Watt Components (Front) come with spacers attached for 350z mounting and as stated the tweeter come with custom 350z mounts where the standard ones go. The tweeters have been pushed in as pictured, this does not affect the sound adversely and they could easily be covered with a small piece of speaker cloth. I can include the black speaker cloth that I have which I bought to cover the OEM speaker covers in the door if required, there would be plenty to cover the tweeters as well. No speaker wire included apart from the wire from the crossovers to the components and the components to the tweeters £250 collected or I could arrange a courier at the buyers expense. JL Amp - JL Audio J 320.4 320 Watt 4 way Amp Included is the power line to the battery with inline fuse This amp fits nice and snug under the passenger side cubby with the false floor. Just needs a bit of double backed sticky tape or better still velcro and it will not slide around. £120 collected or I could arrange a courier at the buyers expense. Pioneer Sub - (SOLD) Pioneer WX770a 200 Watt Subwoofer (Twin 16cm Subs) AKA 'The Hammond Organ' Comes with all wiring for power to battery, amp on from HU, remote control (which I ran to the centre armrest cubby) and straps to attach in boot (net not included just in shot) £150 collected or I could arrange a courier at the buyers expense. So basically all you need to give your 350z a SERIOUS upgrade in audio quality, I had this set up in my Zed and many members have heard it in action (feel free to post positive reviews ) I would rather sell all together but I would consider selling the Speakers / Amp separately to the Sub as that is not 350z specific. Thanks for looking Dave
  15. And no doubt more expensive.....
  16. I like the way the guy in the foreground just parked up like that's it for the day then
  17. It's free, if it doesn't work then nothing lost
  18. ^ this OP record it on a mobile, it's not that hard to read.... you would have been bugger all use in the war trying to do morse code
  19. No. He was purposely sat there with the camera rammed in his face so that he would catch the worst of the breaking surf. It's boring, scripted, Grandmar humor. I watch it in the vague dying hope that there may be 10 minutes of the new Jag, or M5 or any other interesting car that Top Gear WAS famous for. There was the brief shot of the F-Type badge in the montage...... I saw one in the flesh in a little village near me, the exhaust sounded like Brian Blessed gargling with breeze blocks gave me a lazy lob
  20. Ian you will find this absolutely hilarious mate http://youtu.be/YRsd_Iu-42E
  21. Yep I have ordered some, I think Buster uses this stuff or am I mistaken
  22. I had spacers, exhaust, hfcs, pop charger, uprev & plenum spacer as well as seperate ice cover all for well under £400
×
×
  • Create New...