Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. If I had a 'few quid' i.e. £50k-£70k I would have an F Type V6 S
  2. Thanks mate
  3. I had a little play with some vinyl today, its a bit rough close up but I just wanted to see how it looked before I buy some plasti-dip The top grill is going to be changed for one of these And the chrome round the windows changed too
  4. I'm sure it is just some dodgy wiring, shouldn't be hard to spot hopefully
  5. Some prefer the older stuff but this is what was around when I was a teenager
  6. To be honest I thought Ricey still had the TT
  7. I am available to play the recorder or the triangle You can be the producer I don't see Keyser & Buster in a Ska band, they are more Status Quo I reckon
  8. No worries mate
  9. Not too bad, a fair bit to take out but not too big a job if you know what your doing
  10. Blues - a type of music or a description of Wasso's Zed
  11. Go on a bit and look a tit
  12. I just fitted a 7" satnav, I already had a decent HU so I thought a tablet was a bit ott
  13. http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm100/spursmaddave/637cff27.mp4
  14. The motorised one doesn't have a spring no, you have to wire the motor in and put a switch somewhere, a + / off / - one, or just remove the motor and open it manually. I just had mine open, never saw the point of closing it even after all the wiring in to make it work
  15. Why do you feel the need to write "do it nice or do it twice!" after every post? Glad I'm not the only one sick of seeing that!! +1000 Say it once or look a dunce
  16. Have you been over any speed bumps lately might have bent it up a bit
  17. Would look nice on your Zed with those wheels....
  18. As long as an independant uses genuine parts it cant invalidate your warranty. There is a bit of a grey line, if something went wrong just out of warranty Nissan might be more willing to give some sort of gesture of good will to someone with a full dealer stamped book than someone without
  19. thats what i was going to say but didnt have the balls I only have one but it bigger than most
  20. If nobody else is going to say it I will.... RT obviously testing out blending for Wasso's Zed
×
×
  • Create New...