Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. No but I think this is
  2. Must be your wiring then Does any of it work or nothing at all?
  3. If its new sometimes they have to modify the patch cable, have you spoken to incartec, they are very helpful
  4. Looks very nice but is it style over substance as it has a lot of features for the price
  5. I believe it is only some revup DE Zeds that have been identified to 'use oil' but I can't speak from experience, my DE Zed has never used a drop between services in over 40k
  6. Now thats a shame..... we could have done a proper prog rock solo
  7. About time you did something with your sound system.......
  8. Now now, just because it didn't fit a facelift
  9. Cheers Ricky nice to meet you today and glad you liked the CF stuff, I loved it and how it transforms the cabin
  10. +1 . . . although a bit redneck And that's from someone in redneck country
  11. Haha It has 440watt Bowers & Wilkins set up voted best in car system by what car I haven't thought about Mods........ much Wood trim is coming out and getting wrapped piano black Spires exhaust with quad tips XFR rear diffuser The exhaust sounds ok for a soot chucker http://youtu.be/JNB5Xf10s1U
  12. Cheers mate Unfortunately the 370 has never done it for me.... although the new blue looks lovely... I'm sure you will enjoy whatever you get just as much as your chilli... I am hoping I won't be socially shunned at the meets, well no more than normal anyway
  13. Whoaaa, wonder if Jurgen could get his hands on a De Tomaso Pantera? :cloud9: You bad man I just did a sex wee
  14. Hopefully Wed or Thu
  15. I tried all thd specialists on here and all wanted over £800 Admiral covered everything for less than half
  16. I thought admiral only permitted 5 mods? All covered, I have the paperwork Won't matter soon as it's all coming off
  17. This can be locked, all sold and collected Nice to meet you Ricky
  18. That's evil.....
  19. Your a poet, and you didn't know it.....
  20. Corvette Classic old one or new?
  21. The open the bonnet just slightly lower than the strut... Just took these pics for Steve (Humpy) as he has bought mine
  22. Strange as Admiral havd all my mods covered for less than £400 Plenum, CAI, HFC's, Milltek, UpRev, Spacer, ICE the lot
  23. Sounds great, this was by far my favourite mod on my Zed by some distance, yeah you kind of get used to it but just sit in another Zed for a minute and you realise how much nicer yours is
  24. But we all love Buster
×
×
  • Create New...