Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Most pointless thread ever
  2. Yes, crap
  3. I drive round the corner and give them a £5
  4. He must be getting a birthday cut and dry in his manly car
  5. Get your suspension right so we can properly enjoy the drives next year Nothing wrong with the standard suspension at all
  6. You will need to remove the whole centre console, not a huge job... I think from memory once it is removed and the cubby is off the back unscrews revealing the button and assembly I have a spare in my garage I could take some pics if you can wait till friday as I am away on business at the mo....
  7. My nephew had one of those, same colour and year.... was great until he stuck it in a ditch
  8. Whichever is the 'best' I will not be buying straight away just to look like one of the cool kids, prices will be way over the top to start with and most console launch with a fairly pathetic bunch of games anyway...
  9. pairs of shoes did you take to Wales This is for the guys only, I think I counted 4 pairs for Dips I took 1 pair as that is all I can wear at a time
  10. Boom boom
  11. I think Keyser needs to do another montage...... just of your expressions Ian.....
  12. Priced to sell I would say, looks ok from the pics apart from the drivers side front bumper looks like some scuffs there...
  13. you are not alone he always looks either - a - scared b - surprised c - worried d - aroused e - all of the above Exhibit 1 ( see e above ) Nice to see pocket billiards is alive and well in the Moreton car park....
  14. Do you ever, as it is not the first time we have lost you in your own back yard Go easy on Pete, he did half his yearly mileage in one weekend
  15. :tumbleweed:
  16. Taras turns his back on Ian......... again Ouch We can laugh about it now..... I hope
  17. I compared mine with Dips and mine was MUCH bigger
  18. Taras turns his back on Ian......... again
  19. Trust you to notice the bucket, that Zeditis of yours is terminal
  20. I did send him round an alternative solution until it gets fixed
  21. All your good for more like
×
×
  • Create New...