Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Falcon are in the NE I think aren't they
  2. Cheers, just looking at options at the moment, not desperate, if I can't get replacements then will offer my rays & Exhaust/hfcs on an exchange basis maybe...
  3. I would check tyre pressures etc and get a full allignment done if that doesn't help then it could be more serious
  4. From his comments I don't think the 'new' tyres were new, not unless they came with just 6mm of tread
  5. Anyone got some standard (non Rays) wheels, preferrably with half decent rubber on or an OEM exhaust (inc Y-pipe) in decent condition. Pick up in Kent or bit further afield possibly Cheers
  6. New colours look interesting, also the new front bumper would look infinitely better if the lower lip was black under the grill..... never liked the fangs anyway...
  7. I usually do initiations As for tradelink, we had this before with another company, S2004U, some people posted bad experiences then EVERYONE had an opinion.... I bought my Zed there and had a good experience but everone told me I had bought a Lemon etc. Too many lemmings on here who just trot out the same old lines without actually having any experience unfortunately Glad your enjoying the car and nice to post up such a positive thread
  8. Its an app where you have to tap out messages in morse cose to post them, hence the name 'Tapatalk'
  9. spursmaddave

    P3 Service?

    +1 5 years or 50k isn't it
  10. A lot of car for the money...
  11. I never had that much hair Andy I am looking at more Than
  12. Yep much prefer the more progressive brakes in the Zed although at one point in Wales I nearly rear ended Straun Braking.... Braking quite firmly.... HOLY $HIT....... he pebble dashed my front as well - he likes his brakes does our chicken friend (still only kidding struan) It was when we were driving around in town on the way friday, I was daydreaming Oh that's a pretty girl over there.... Ahhhhh where did that red Zed come from
  13. * * if female Not female so no great loss in my appalling reactions to get photograph. Phew
  14. All depends if you want to drive around and actually see where you are going really
  15. If you have an upRev you can get this bypassed too if needed
  16. It was a compliment
  17. The wiper arm hole and nozzle hole are different sizes I think 20mm & 25mm....
  18. * * if female
  19. Chav Oops double chav
  20. which bit the work bit or the moderating bit Both
  21. I had very little TCS in Wales with MPPS all round You really have to push to lose traction, although I think I may have managed it a few times here and there
×
×
  • Create New...