Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Try the red/white and yellow/black rcas into the4 outputs, if you get all 4 speakers but no sub then you just need to splice the sub in
  2. Soon have enough biscuits for a whole packet
  3. Are you spying on me!? No I don't like 2nd best
  4. And a seperate sub out? Maybe look at the settings on the actual unit, it might be set for just front & sub not front/rear& sub
  5. How many RCAs does the App radio 2 have? You need front L&R rear L&R and a sub output ideally.
  6. Zedophobia Pete Oh no I'm scared of Zeds and going to a 50 Zed meet
  7. +1 rather go for a drive than polish...
  8. Yes you can be my friend.... I did all my modding many moons ago now and I guess the Zed has been how I want it for a long time, and no real urge to change anything else, rather keep the cash for other things.... Hopefully there will be a prize for shabbiest old 100k+ Zed at Wales
  9. The concertina things have the springs in
  10. Speak for yourself, I see it everyday in the mirror
  11. I spend more time on my fish than my car now
  12. Back to your Jaaaaaaaaag cave Dave It's not that, I just can't be @r$ed in general Got lots of things I want to do - Speaker grilles Stone chips brembo decals front & rear badges some interior bits and bobs And clear your bloody PM box so I can get some audio advice I can't help being popular Meh, I think I've figured it out now anyway Fine be like that
  13. I want to get them all done, fancy doing them for me? Payment in kind
  14. Back to your Jaaaaaaaaag cave Dave It's not that, I just can't be @r$ed in general Got lots of things I want to do - Speaker grilles Stone chips brembo decals front & rear badges some interior bits and bobs And clear your bloody PM box so I can get some audio advice I can't help being popular
  15. I just prefer to drive it rather than spend ages doing little bits, my front and rear badges are really badly corroded but I think "does it stop me enjoying driving the car"
  16. Back to your Jaaaaaaaaag cave Dave It's not that, I just can't be @r$ed in general Got lots of things I want to do - Speaker grilles Stone chips brembo decals front & rear badges some interior bits and bobs
  17. the opposite of Zeditis? I think I must have it, I had the weekend off, nice weather, lots of little bits to do to the Zed before Wales.... but.... I haven't even been to the garage, just can't be @rsed I am hoping a weekend away with friends old and new will cheer me up a bit
  18. I'm bored with it now
  19. I think this will be more appropriate...
  20. Congratulations mate! I guess that put an end to cars and modding Another frustrated racing driver in an MPV I'm glad I'm past all that, my baby boy is 23 on Wednesday
  21. shh, don't let out the secrets of the secret society Dave Mind you, I would prolly build a mansion á la Tony Stark and then my staff would be the up-to-date lineup of Victorias Secret models. I would drive a city rover if I woke up to that everyday... Drive?Just put on a suit and fly.... Or take it off and ride
  22. What went wrong with the grounding kit I managed to do mine and I'm a massive spanner
  23. shh, don't let out the secrets of the secret society Dave Mind you, I would prolly build a mansion á la Tony Stark and then my staff would be the up-to-date lineup of Victorias Secret models. I would drive a city rover if I woke up to that everyday...
  24. shh, don't let out the secrets of the secret society Dave
×
×
  • Create New...