Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Dave Parkin is alright in my book
  2. I use gummi pfledge on my rubber seals makes them look and feel like new
  3. Probably a japanese restaurant....
  4. I already said you can park as close to me as you like
  5. You are more than welcome to have a listen in Wales, my Zed looks old and shabby from the outside but inside is where the magic happens.... Shazzam.....
  6. Good job I didn't copy your engine bay or buy a hammond organ I think you secretly covet my organ
  7. Ok, I'm coming on the 18th for the day. Do I need to let anyone know specifically or will this post do? (I'm on my phone, so not easy to search through the thread, sorry) I would tell a close friend or family member that you are coming just to be on the safe side
  8. That was sensible...
  9. Thats my saturday night snap-on fix sorted
  10. Yes don't forget the flywheel too, you can pretty much guarantee that will need changing too
  11. I think its the unit looking for the wrong sats rather than the disc mate
  12. Bit freaky though
  13. Its ok, by my calculations we will have 3 weeks of peace after this week
  14. Just its just naff like look at me. C'mon show of that CSE in woodwork man!
  15. Non GT £2.49 Silver? 99p A bit harsh, gunmetal maybe.... silver at least £1.49
  16. Non GT £2.49
  17. Nearly 3 years old and still looks good 3 years ago Now
  18. Post it, we all think your sad already anyway
  19. You can pull up to my bumper baby
  20. Cloth seats...... in that case £3.59
  21. Some people just copy everything.... garages, zunsport grilles, blue callipers, rsw cf trim, milltek exhausts, berks hfcs...... I guess imitation is the best form of flattery though
  22. Don't think it will magic a jav nap into a uk one
×
×
  • Create New...