Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Like the wheels, never been a fan of that spoiler it just doesn't flow with the lines of the car....
  2. Calm down grandad and drink your cocoa
  3. So does having a supercharged V8 make me like an automotive equivalent of chuck Norris? Also with you lot all supercharging up I was looking at V12's last night No it makes you a manly gay, definitely a giver not a taker
  4. Entertainment value A-
  5. I saw a documentary about this. Is this you SMD? I've seen some well rude ghettoblaster style ipod docks. Christmas present sorted I reckon. I reckon I could still break dance.... Might have a go in Wales
  6. If I come along Sunday you can have a look at mine if you like
  7. Use photobucket and post the links, make sure the pics are smaller than 1,000 pixels each way i think, i always do 800x600
  8. £1600 did they class the front end as everything in front of the tailpipes
  9. No need to go ott warning people off, for plenty of people, poodling around on 95 would cause no problem at all, for instance if I wanted I could do my daily commute on 95 as I hardly get above 2k revs...
  10. Just search first as you can guarantee any stupid questions will have been asked before
  11. I used to carry my ghetto blaster on one shoulder and a roll of lino under the other arm
  12. Any super unleaded, 97 ron+ is absolutely fine
  13. Good luck with the search
  14. Excellent, and anytime you wanna pop round just drop me a PM
  15. What exactly do you do Builder? He's a cake maker hence the user name Ricey Take it you boys missed the lesson in 'how to spot posts dripping with sarcasm' then? Don't worry I still appreciate it
  16. Did you read the OPs post He has ordered a reader, I just posted the above in case he wanted to try it before it arrives
  17. Friend..... Car friend....
  18. Good luck with the search, what colour Zed you after?
  19. Yeah if its a Skyline GT I think its basically a 4 seater Zed... So you getting itchy feet for car change number 3,000
  20. I don't drink, and I can't remember the last time I spent a whole day cleaning or modding my Zed, probably in 2011 sometime
  21. Could well be the O2 sensors or kne of them at least, not uncommon with aftermarket exhausts. Once you get the code post it up for more help, you can get it via the pedal dance - Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch “ON†and wait 3 seconds. Repeat the following two procedures quickly five times within 5 seconds: Fully depress the accelerator pedal (HARD). Fully release the accelerator pedal. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 10 seconds until the CEL starts blinking. Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) Wait about 10 seconds. Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds. Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink). Turn ignition switch to “OFF†position and now you can startere is a quick way to reset your ECU. It is also known to clear codes thrown, and turn off the "Service Engine Soon" Light. It's a little tricky, but works. Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch “ON†and wait 3 seconds. Repeat the following two procedures quickly five times within 5 seconds: Fully depress the accelerator pedal (HARD). Fully release the accelerator pedal. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 10 seconds until the CEL starts blinking. Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) Wait about 10 seconds. Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds. Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink). Turn ignition switch to “OFF†position and now you can start the car. The CEL light should be gone. the car. The CEL light should be gone. Useful to have a mobile phone, firstly to time the pedals and secondly to record the code
×
×
  • Create New...