Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. A grey sports car
  2. Whilst I agree it would cause problems, surely its the member that should decide if they want to name and shame...
  3. Should have kept the Zed.... Or the other BMW.... Etc... Etc....
  4. I nearly hit a sheep last year as Humpy will tell you But.... A. It was suicidal B. it would have saved us a few £ on the carvery C. ChrisS would not have spoken to me again as apparently it was his first love
  5. You're so mean! And black shows rain/dust spots so well
  6. Your about half the size of me
  7. 10,000 + sad b@stard
  8. I know it doesn't apply to all but whenever I see the signs I read... Think once, Think twice, Think Tw@t
  9. It all depends on what you driven before as well and will go down significantly after a year I am in my 40s and my first year was over £800 now its under £400 and that is with a no blame accident
  10. Lets hope he never gets a question about the former Chicago White Sox player.... Rusty Kuntz
  11. 2nd bit is correct + lots
  12. Was just going to say both of those
  13. You have to go to the route of the forum you want to post in by clicking on the name, then when you click the three dots you should get the options - subscribe, New Topic, Mark as Read
  14. Exactly, thats why I said he would have been tasered and locked up if it was in the US....
  15. If it was in the US the guy would have been tasered for being an @rse!
  16. A very good repost though
×
×
  • Create New...