Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. PM Daryl thats who made mine
  2. Pretty much any tablet will do what you are looking for, go into a big PC world or Currys and have a play with a few
  3. Get her an iPad.... your minted
  4. The later the letter it starts with the better... Honeycomb Ice Cream Sandwich Jellybean Krispy Kreme???
  5. Yes I should have sais I always take pics when stuff arrives
  6. When mine ready(next week) I'll try to find time and pop in ...Then we can compare both sounds! Who ever loose pays for lunch! Hahaha... Sounds good to me, mine is scampi & chips
  7. Nice one When are you coming to listen to a proper set up though
  8. I thought all Zeds has Xenons, just the facelift were bi-xenons?
  9. I once saw a horse in a 370.....
  10. Milltek
  11. Sounds like a failure on the part of the seller i.e. inadequate packaging rather than the courier being at fault. I may be ott but whenever I send anything I always take a pic before I post it or courier it for my own piece of mind and I also view it as still my property until it is delivered in one piece
  12. I agree now that they have been given a chance to put it right, you have given your side of things let them have theirs...
  13. Good that they have been in touch, bad that they take no responsibility for damage. Unfortunately looks likes a paypal dispute is in order
  14. " According to the Freudian school of thought, tools are symbolic of the penis and thus tools being used refer to intercourse. " Explains a lot I think
  15. spursmaddave

    Plenum

  16. Is your wife's coupe a SIII? No it was just a 2l SE and I'm not married Sorry mate, just saw the Mrs! I nearly bough a third coupe when the TSIII came out. Lol!! I saw a TSIII in white with a subtle bodykit on but unless it had a turbo..... Yip, they have fake quad exhaust's, quilted leather and some other stuff. When i first saw one i thought it was a supercharged model, lol! I still think they are a lovely looking car but unfortunately the look fast standing still and are slow when you are moving.... my SE was not much more economical than my Zed either
  17. If it comes on again get hold of the exact code and post it up
  18. Is your wife's coupe a SIII? No it was just a 2l SE and I'm not married Sorry mate, just saw the Mrs! I nearly bough a third coupe when the TSIII came out. Lol!! I saw a TSIII in white with a subtle bodykit on but unless it had a turbo.....
  19. Lol, i bought a blue 1.6, traded it in for a 2.0l se in simba red! TBH it was not that bad. Nice looking cars but sooooooooo underpowered
  20. Is your wife's coupe a SIII? No it was just a 2l SE and I'm not married
  21. I was braking earlier, came to a safe stop
×
×
  • Create New...