Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sounds like a good friend to have
  2. Big pipes... Must be this kind of girl
  3. Little fingers? Is there something you need to tell us
  4. Obviously BBKs Zed is male.... explains quite a bit when you think about it
  5. SMD - "Plan now is to take the 'plain polished' one back to the plater and Chrome plate that, too - hopefully it'll be done in time to bring it to Wales in May." This isn't a 'for sale' thread as I haven't got a pic of the item to sell - but when I get it back it'll probably be available for about £185 Ooops, sorry about the double post Does that mean its £370 I was only joking my engine bay is down and dirty
  6. Just read that chrome plating is not good for a plenum and can hamper performance greatly.... I suggest you refit the polished one and put the chrome one up for sale as scrap for say £20.... 1st dibs
  7. Yes, and as far as I know you can't make it beep etc unless you get an aftermarket alarm of some sort So therefore would the only way to be able to make this work on a DE car, be to replace it with a HR alarm? No idea
  8. now a trippple ... yes there are 3 pees in trippple Trippple brandddy knowing you
  9. A pioneer unit, even an old one will be better than the Bose Some very good detailed guides in the ICE section, should answer any questions you have
  10. Not really no... I don't like you anymore! I never liked you But you said you loved me? I loved you but never liked you, you were just fresh meat
  11. I could tell you but I would then have to kill you.... Plus I have no idea
  12. Not really no... I don't like you anymore! I never liked you
  13. Yes, and as far as I know you can't make it beep etc unless you get an aftermarket alarm of some sort
  14. Not really no...
  15. If you have an aftermarket HU with video in then a camera is the way to go
  16. Plus it was an import I think which have an ever quieter stock exhaust than UK ones
  17. Clarkson is a c0ck, an entertaining c0ck but a c0ck none the less...
  18. Done and no worries
  19. Daryl had a nasty accident a few weeks back, not seen him on here, I will txt him to let him know he might have a possible customer
  20. IPad mini + a nice pink bumper case
×
×
  • Create New...