Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I like that you call it your 1st Zed.....
  2. Plus you know she will be quite safe spending the night in BBK's room
  3. Let's hope for Mrs K's sake that's the only extention he needs Sounds good
  4. I would donate but they have capped my benefits
  5. Totally agree if dealing with external clients totally appropriate, internally meh... A colleague adds CILT after his name, I don't think he has noticed that I change it slightly everytime I reply
  6. Sound like a film of my life
  7. Try getting a lightened flywheel that stops you changing up a gear too early I can tell you
  8. Sorry i take no responsibility for the cost of cleaning your screen
  9. Is it that bad a film? I must admit I have no urge to download it but didn't think it would be that bad...
  10. So the air intake is for sale at £95 but you have been offered £100.... Why not put it on eBay if you are looking for bids
  11. I thought Bennett was the forum mech
  12. I bid £20 when does the auction end?
  13. Me either but thought I would mention it....
  14. Far more fun to go for a drive at 40-50 round some country lanes, thats what a Zed does best... Thats why you got a earlier
  15. DBlock M.E.M.E.
  16. I thought you had to put prices up on here or has it turned into eBay
  17. Can you courier seats with airbags in
  18. Twins Basil..... TWINS!!
  19. I dont know, I hear he is a shady as the rest of the "UserName contains a D" peoples Fixed that for you Thanks Your welcome
  20. I dont know, I hear he is a shady as the rest of the "UserName begins with D" peoples Fixed that for you
  21. I quite like Daryl too
  22. Why does Andy have a reputation?
  23. Sounds better after dark
×
×
  • Create New...