Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Like I said t'other day - I think its so fugly its cute- may well be a second car option in three years time (by which time the Astra will be well and truly dead its cost more in upkeep this year than the zed ) What does 'TD' stand for on this one? - I always assumed TD was 'turbo diesel'
  2. Blah.... Blah.... Blah.... ROFLMAO Poor Neily
  3. Knockhill have added another Hot Marques day 23rd October 2-5pm £65 in advance & £75 on the day
  4. OMG Dave Completely understand where you're coming from with the whole winter thing but you bought a SMART car
  5. Told you he wouldn't bother filing it
  6. Many happy returns - have a good one Andy! V&G oxo
  7. Christ Chris!! Noooooooooooooooooo - if your side airbag went off she'd be decapitated! Don't even think about it
  8. Oh Dave ....you're so cute! Look ...no cheap jokes asking 'what happened then?'
  9. Conrgrats ...so you didn't whore the transitions then?!!
  10. Welcome to the forum
  11. Looked stunning until he spun out. Took his driver side down a tyre wall only visible damage was the corner of his back bumper just at the wheel arch i was wondering why vik was laughing lol I have terrible manners - very bad form to I actually really felt for the guy ...poor sod must've been gutted
  12. Nice one Jim
  13. Chris! that's it out of stock now
  14. that was some job!
  15. I think this is the best one from recent weeks at Knockers this guy is real enthusiast did complete rebuild on his R400 last year
  16. I think they're really cute- some things can be so fugly they become really quite appealing...have yet to see one in the flesh though
  17. That's kind of correct....basically gear box oil change is optional full stop...most (unless they're tracking their cars or driving very hard) just leave well alone
  18. There's a few gone up on Youtube already - just search for 'Knockhill' uploaded today
  19. Look at Gary in that last pic...he's not even looking at the track he's too busy posing for the camera The noise that F430 was making was sublime up the pit straight
  20. although that's some story as to why its been stuck in a loft - helluva punishment for a kid
  21. Hon...you're getting soppy in your old age oxo
  22. Vik54

    Wales Sept 10 Pics

    Keep the pics coming Chris
  23. Bless that's such a cool pressie for yer Dad
×
×
  • Create New...