Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. FU Mr Polly
  2. I've already told ya it'll be Paul
  3. You have pm
  4. Vik54

    More porn ;o)

    Typical show a bloke a nice arse and he forgets about the face Does this change your mind.... Chevy V8 Entry level starts at 437bhp@5900rpm & 424lb torque @ 4600rpm (.....or the supercharged comes in at 650bhp) 0-60 in 3.9 secs (obviously that's if you haven't simply dug a big hole in the tarmac )
  5. Vik54

    More porn ;o)

    Go read the article and have a look at this http://www.shelbydaytonacobra.co.uk/shelbydaytonacobracoupeMKII.html and you begin to forgive the frog-like front....it is there for a purpose after all But hey each to their own
  6. Vik54

    More porn ;o)

    Article in this months EVO...............Want one
  7. But I might break a nail
  8. Beat me to it....Andy Walsh's days are meant to be amazing Also theres Colin Hoad at http://www.catdrivertraining.co.uk/
  9. You lot are pussies - stick a parachute on yer back and good to go
  10. If you mean on the front then go for it looks great
  11. Anybody ......anybody at all for the LAP track day on the 30th?
  12. Excellent I had to go away on holiday three days after getting mine last year...the holiday nearly got cut short I was so desperate to get back to it
  13. And its a question I hate being asked Ditto - its bl**dy rude
  14. I saw an Alfa today that was the most amazing deep metallic petrol/midnight blue - been looking for it onlone but can't find it
  15. are you drunk again wee man?
  16. I give up I'm not repeating myself for a third time
  17. no not flippy paint 2 tone, as in 2 different colours on the car next to each other not on top of each other, but i do like some flip paints not all though. is that colour called "ladyboy blue" ? Biscuit!! AL will dunk you with his ENORMOUS feet
  18. Typical men - color blind and no sense of style
  19. im not really sure what you getting at here, if you have a part for sale whatever part it might be you'll have a price in mind.. ? or would the price be different depending on post count or what? Maybe Im not understanding the q properly.... Then I suggest you go back and read what I said last night Anders. Only permanent in stock items can be priced and posted consistently - and I don't count OEM parts in that classification as Nissan change their prices all the time - especially for pre-facelift body parts. To do this for salvaged and second hand items would not be realistic especially at the volumes that some traders deal in. I mean what would you have traders do ?! Post up a full price list for everything they've got in every week? Name me one car parts website that doesn't have the disclaimer "Prices are subject to change"
  20. I still think there needs to be a third option - for second hand specially sourced and salvaged items you simply can't guarantee even a ball park figure
  21. Love that blue Al but not for a zed....IMHO only really works on a classic type car
  22. Flippy paint!
  23. Welcome to the forum Njoy
×
×
  • Create New...