Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Are you booked on? not yet
  2. Folks - if anyone's considering the Hot Marques day on Saturday 23rd best get booked up soon as places are going fast
  3. Oh am crying - "SKANGER MY BANGER"
  4. Barry Meade is a fickin legend Its how I imagine Anders to be LANGUAGE WARNING! There's one vid that did the rounds earlier this year I know its a re-post but so worth it
  5. Trust Colin to go for a 'filthy' car BTW isn't this the one Stew posted a while back? ...surely he's our only spy on "OCD world"
  6. ah but husky was in charge of umm... well.... eeer... electrical maintainence i was just fitting the knob Chris = John = Rich = get with the programme lads!
  7. Did you try zmanalex?
  8. If you're only paying £10-15 then its not alignment you're getting done - maybe just your tracking and manually at that price Laser alignment will be £70+ - but well worth it IMHO
  9. Hi Vicky, I'm in Troon, added myself onto the Scottish members list Oh great another Azure in Scotland Only joking- great to have you on board...did you see the mini hoon thread? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=41649
  10. finally! some new material - you should've put it in here though! http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=26650
  11. Hi Lottee - welcome to the forum Whereabouts are you based?
  12. Just incase people don't know - The Heaves is closed now until the 14th October
  13. I just nosey! and I'm the one that's at work!
  14. BTW I can't believe all you noticed was my stubby What about the rear LEDs and my Zed badge and Nismo wheels I noticed your Zed badges Because the stubby is most important mod you can do eh Chris?!
  15. back again....who is it?!
  16. 1/ FAST EDDIE 2/ JK240 (Camping) 3/ Rothers 2901 4/ Wasso 5/ Shuck 6/ unabashed 7/ Jak 8/ The G Man(booked) 9/ Paulie (booked) 10/ Ricey 11/ Vik54 (booked) 12/ Neilp(booked) 13/ Max (local) 14/ Wilky (local) 15/ Quavey 16/ JK24 17/ DoogyRev 18/ Zugara 19) AK350Z (local) 20) Zed2k 21) Ray100 22) vpulsar 23) martinmac (camping) 34) toon chris 35) Steve Burns 36) Arkwright 37) richiep 38) malcolmpaul 39) Munty 40) Aceman 41) Tony b 42) Jan 43) funkysi 44) Gibby 45) ste01 46) JetSet 47) Woody 48) BladesGrant 49) JakTheRuby 50) Chris I 51) Lexx 52) Beavis 53) Chris S 54)Will350z 55) glrnet
  17. Paulie done hers and it looked brilliant. Pm her and see what she used Autosol and some fine wire wool - wiped off with damp cloth and dried with microfibre- 10 minute job
  18. On what?
  19. If it hasn't been serviced since March 2008 I'd be going over it with a fine tooth comb!
  20. My first and only thought is why hammer it when cold at all... +1 poor zed!
  21. so clever!
  22. How have you managed to get the will power to do it! I've been toying with the idea for the last month or so - I know I should garage the car for winter but I just don't think I can go that long without driving her
  23. nah, its cos he's o'rish an its the way they tell 'em so...Paddy walks into a pub.................
  24. ah... is some eejit advertising a 2003 car as a 313 - is that why you're asking?
×
×
  • Create New...