Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. The wheels are kinda cool though
  2. Is that from Costco Stan?
  3. I can see rust around that rear wheel arch
  4. (sorry I know two other people have said it - I just like using the smiley )
  5. Vik54

    Baffling spec

    Have you got a link to it anywhere online?
  6. S-U-M-O
  7. you mean what is... Oi - Turnip don't try and correct my grammar!! read Neil's post- it was correct tense
  8. Congrats on your new arrival and welcome to the mad house
  9. I'd go petrol pug/clio/corsa - you don't do the mileage to justify diesel
  10. who's colon?
  11. Not worth your energy John (i seem to be giving this advice a lot today ) Yeah it must be annoying and has cost you a bit but this LL has been atrocious and you'll get nowhere
  12. Nope... And we will be looking forward to your entry aye that'll be right....the only female entry- would be easily guessable Oh come on Vik let us fellas see a pic of you in your teens And theres Nixy, and several more of the fairer sex who can join in Nix? Like I said...you have to be sh*tting me
  13. Nope... And we will be looking forward to your entry aye that'll be right....the only female entry- would be easily guessable
  14. you have to be sh*tting me!!
  15. OMG - now I wish I hadn't bought a new knob- that looks a right fanny of a job to much fanny and knob talk in here Mine was real tight and looked under neath the knob and could see that it was so tightened that it had a little crack on the aluminium... It would have been nice to be two doing the knobbing for sure. Nothing lost in the translation there Anders!
  16. OMG - now I wish I hadn't bought a new knob- that looks a right fanny of a job
  17. wisnae me
  18. Thanks for the pics guys
  19. Graham - can you do me a favour too please? Let me see the satin badges against Azure? I've never got round to taking the burger off the back and I can't choose which finish to go for
×
×
  • Create New...