Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. But they look pretty! Nah, I'm hoping to get a track day in next year sometime, dixcels will do me for that Meh...any excuse to pic whore They are purty PF DBA
  2. Congrats on your new arrival
  3. Surely if you got pf rotors though, you'd get pf pads as well? Depends what you want them for Pretending I need them for a track day I won't be doing? In that case I'd just stick with standard Brembo rotors (maybe go slotted) and stick ferrodo pads on I certainly wouldn't be spanking the wonga on PF
  4. Surely if you got pf rotors though, you'd get pf pads as well? Depends what you want them for
  5. shineeeee
  6. Polly and I have booked one of the cottages...that took several phone calls to secure a week's stay as it was outwith their normal changeover times...thankfully they accomodated our request...but in my experience you need to stay in contact with them until deposit is taken nothing's confirmed
  7. If you're going to do pads and rotors might as well do lines and fluid also - you're looking at around £1.5k including fitting for decent set up including braided lines, Ferrodo pads, PF front rotors, DBA rear - there are other combinations available but couldn't comment on them as haven't tried them pads here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=27438 front rotors here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=27437 rear rotors here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=31541 for rest of set up and some other options
  8. welcome to the forum...NJOY!
  9. Vik54

    MOT car wash

    I got back to collect car on Saturday from windscreen replacement to find them waxing my trim and roof - was about to scream when saw the pristine Focus RS in the corner and full detailing bag...and he was using DDJ pink crush well impressed
  10. Vik54

    Azure PORN

  11. Lovely Jubbly
  12. You've got a thing for Red then Andy?
  13. think I said TGTBT in my second post
  14. I can ONLY repeat what I have been told by the seller, can't I? I think you will find it is straight back from the cats.......Its the same as mine. straight back from the cats. Jaysus - I wasn't having a pop at you chill I was querying what the seller's saying!! Its not straight back - the two pipes form a y shape
  15. But tis not 'true' is it? Its not straight back from the cats....and if its HKS why isn't he advertising as such?
  16. We've been very well behaved in this thread
  17. Ah... thought TGTBT
  18. and its just down the road Polly/Neily - go look at it and droooool on it for me Pale grey interior...Rays...low mileage...no fair... WANT http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-57-NISSAN-350Z-313-GT-3-5-V6-350-Z-/260689798587?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cb252a5bb
  19. On fleabay...described as full cat back- but there's decats in the pic as well though- obviously questions to be asked of buyer- no bolts supplied could be a get out for it nt fitting - but looks nice... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAIN-350Z-STAINLESS-STEEL-CAT-BACK-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-/130451574016?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e5f850d00
  20. where did you get that nugget from? I get all stations fine
  21. Quick glance at PH... BMW 5 series M SPORT pack http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2195336.htm CLIO172 http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2252181.htm AUDI A4 Quattro http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2044578.htm
  22. Never...ever take your wallet with you...is local sweetie shop...is zed addict mecca Rule no 1: Stay focused ...buy what you went for and then get the hell outta there
  23. all that wonga on performance mods and a lovely shiny new helmet and nae stubby...Nicole get him sorted!!
  24. Who are you? What have you done with Craig? Sorry to hear about your mishap Simon - hope it gets sorted quickly and smoothly
×
×
  • Create New...