Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I stared at it that should be sufficient They do loads of different driving experiences at KRC George- http://www.knockhill.com- but if you really want to get her going bring her down for some pax laps with Alex
  2. Not a lot with that lot My suggestion start on the JD and finish off with some Absinthe...and we'll see you again in the New Year This looks like a good site http://www.cocktailmaking.co.uk/index.php
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY - have a good one!
  4. Nope I know John
  5. ...and it wasn't Polly MOD***P get rid of the flagpole though
  6. Oh great ANOTHER Azure on the East coast Only joking...Hi Gordon welcome to the forum I'm just over the water in Newport- if you need a hand will be happy to help but Alex is your best shot especially as he's only half hour away on the other side of Perth. There's also an excellent body shop up in Luncarty that can do a good match on the Azure I'll PM you details
  7. Cover your eyes Vik: You tease
  8. Indeed...complete and utter car porn
  9. Vik54

    £1000+350z

    s'not quiet in the Green room
  10. Vik54

    £1000+350z

    are you for real mate???? have you seen any of the cars on here, they look alot better than stock and have zero "halfords chav zing" Have you seen the state of some of the cars on here lol ive not seen any i dont like really.. everyone to there own, i love my mod'd zed.. we should have a thread to vote for the ugliest and best zed lol a good bit of controversy Neily - put your wooden spoon away!!
  11. Any chance of finding the same vinyl? Wrap the handles instead of spraying them
  12. They both look good - don't think anyone else has done white so I'd probably try the white first...or toss a coin
  13. Vik54

    £1000+350z

    F me Neily what on earth have you bought? If I had a spare £1k I'd start upgrading my suspension
  14. Vik54

    OMFG!

    Some people just have far too much money to burn
  15. Welcome to the forum George wash your mouth out!!
  16. I will eat your hat
  17. Aye but her Galvayne's groove has long gone
  18. tick-tock-tick-tock
  19. George - I'll tell you the history behind this next time I see you Suffice to say if it hadn't been locked it would've degenerated into complete bedlam But - your point is completely valid and I've been pleading with the team via PM for the last 24hrs to allow us all to play I think they're just having far too much fun
  20. I can't comment as I chickened out of sending pics.... F*ck it I can't resist...Dave those panties look a bit itchy
  21. OOOOO Get you missus Hope - for their sake- it gets sorted soon
×
×
  • Create New...