Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    accelera tyres

    Toyo Proxes T1rs Good luck mate - I've been searching for them UK wide Edit: having seen Ekona's comment I'd add I rate the T1rs as good all rounder that don't break the bank - I've just got 15k miles and six track days out of them - granted they are now completely gubbed but coming from the RE040s huge difference in road noise and grip. I certainly don't think the Falkens would've lasted like that! Haven't yet been able to track down any VUS yet- they seem as rare as the T1rs at present Must admit if could afford it would love to try the MPS2s.
  2. Vik54

    accelera tyres

    don't get Rich started on the Vredesteins
  3. Sunday's HM now cancelled
  4. Having been there with my Azure its a hard colour to match- especially on the bumpers. Hope it goes well for you
  5. What colour is your zed?
  6. WTF is the purpose of that site?!! Is it realy just girlies stuck in their cars ? ROFL if that sort of thing gets you lads going then why not just watch Penelope Pitstop? "oooooo Hey-yelp" Who said chivalry was dead ? now I know where I go wrong - I don't act helpless enough!!
  7. That's a very good price actually - I'd be asking questions about the process they're going to use and getting 'testimonials' from friends before I went ahead at that price
  8. My only real experience of road rage was when I did that to an Audi TT a few years back on the A9 - he'd basically been in my boot for about 5 miles and I had nowhere to go as we were stuck in a line of traffic When he finally got past me he stayed alongside me for a good few seconds gesticulating until another car came the other way and he had to get in - was a bit
  9. Vik54

    nissan juke

    I've always thought its cute - ever since they unveiled the concept - its quirky in the same way as the Figaro
  10. Most of the active Scots members have met Athol by now - so am sure you'll want to wish him many happy returns HAPPY BIRTHDAY gorg - have a good one!!
  11. Have a good one Matt Hopefully you'll have some good news about your insurance settlement as a nice BDay present
  12. 276 version is currently in special band K which is £245. Not sure for how long though. How do you tell the difference between a M and K band car? Thanks for all the messages so far. Wish I could be making a purchase sooner! Is the flappy paddle gear box good on the Zed? Welcome to the forum Happy shopping Keep doing your research - I have yet to see a 350 with a flappy paddle gearbox
  13. Vik54

    Squeaky brakes??

    News to me ...surely correctly applied copper slip is a must when fitting new pads?
  14. Four hour open pit Hot Marques at Knockhill this Sunday 11am-3pm http://trackdays.knockhill.com/trackday.php - still places available
  15. Before Milltek I averaged 26mpg on daily driving and since it was fitted its usually 25mpg - does it really matter when you're driving around with a HUGE all the time
  16. Of course it uses more fuel - but you haven't got a choice driving the zed in the UK if you want to see where you're going
  17. Hi Ben - good to see you've got some pics up - hope to see you at somemeets in the New Year
  18. Def EVO Nix much more reading and if you subscribe you get it earlier and it has different cover from the ones available in the shops - Autocar's good as a weekly too - they actually seem to be a step ahead of the others in terms of reviews too
  19. well then get a shift on and get the necessaries taken car of...you could have another by Xmas
  20. Prolly Tarmac picking up his brekky
  21. Group buy!! I'm in
  22. noooo a good exhaust clip will do so much more for me
  23. Hi welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...