Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Someone had to do it
  2. Yeeeaaaah Athol will lurve that
  3. Poor Lexx - saw his pics on FB
  4. STOP PRESS: Tarmac in "I've got no sausage" shocker
  5. Probably was his Welcome to the forum Malcolm
  6. He was legendary in the second race at Brands this year
  7. That would make a cool houseboat
  8. One is not amused...the snow is back. When I asked the for a blanket to keep me warm this winter - this was NOT what I had in mind!! Pilot says I am lucky she parked me in a sheltered spot off the main road on Friday before the snow came - Astra is not so lucky and is under a four foot snow plow dump She says with my threadbare shoes I won't make it down here or up here
  9. Oh Maxi "Making mad love on the heath - tearing off tights with my teeth" Jazz I used to go see them all the time - right back to 1995 - Salva Mea- But last time I went my 'partner' hit the deck in the middle of the mosh due to 'de-hydration' - kinda soured it for me since
  10. I told you - he gonna chewwwwwwwww stuff He is really cute though
  11. I wisnae at the time - neither was anyone else but he and his passenger walked away so all good
  12. Oh he managed to go round there several times before his brakes failed and he sailed past me on the left and went straight on
  13. That was the last time I was out - hey thats what the tyre wall's are there for Remember the Mustang that did the same on my first track day? - he came within a few inches of taking me with him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PIhZJJAykc
  14. The one that rolled at Clarks about six weeks ago?
  15. Just suck it and see Neil - you'll be cool - I'd never want to tempt fate but in the last year I think I've seen two 'proper' incidents where there was bodywork damage- its a rare occurence at HM & private track days - we'll just steer clear of the Hot Hatch and Speed Sundays
  16. Nelly! How many times!! - you're coming to a few Hot Marques events - not stock car racing
  17. what is a custard test? am i being simple? You need to read the thread - at least to pg 16/17 I think I gave up around 20 ish
  18. Class! Custard Test
  19. Best I've ever seen a VS kit look !!
  20. that last shot of the zed should go in the calendar !! How's the polytunnel holding up?
  21. Nice...but hardly 'winter wheels' ?!
  22. Penguins at the zoo are having the most fun they've had in years http://www.edinburghzoo.org.uk/EZPenguinCam.html
  23. was glad to see you made it off the A9 last night
  24. I love the smell of a Vauxhall clutch in the morning
  25. Daood - you stalker she's up the hill so I'm not tempted to even try and drive in the snow this year. Dave - it was S-T-I-N-K-I-N-G
×
×
  • Create New...