Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I know!! If someone had shown me that a year ago I would've been but I like it maybe its the hormones
  2. Same session I think the only car that Clio didn't wipe the floor with that day was Alex Yeah Stew that was John and I have yet to see an R35 being properly put through its paces at KRC -they all tippytoe round hopefully that will change in the New Year
  3. Yup that would be me on my second track day ever I can hold my own with him now However if he catches me at the top of Duffus I feel guilty for holding him up That Clio is a wee beastie - but Alex sorted him out for me There's quite a few vids from that session
  4. Right...you'll either love this or hate it -defo a marmite thing - I think its nice good price here http://www.ctd-germany.com/shop/Nissan-350Z/Body-Kits-Wings/Strosek-Front-Bumper::1595.html And (god help me) I like the rear wing http://www.ctd-germany.com/shop/Nissan-350Z/Body-Kits-Wings/Strosek-Rear-Wing::1578.html right...I'm off to buy a Porker now
  5. Graham - I've been with Admiral since I got the zed - they have been by far the cheapest for multi car. Good claims handling. However one word warning- when Gary squashed the zeds bumper in the Summer it was me that lost my no claims - as it was on my part of the policy - thankfully by the time the claim ws processed the renewal date had come and gone so it didn't affect me this year but am dreading to see what the renewal is next year.
  6. Welcome to the forum
  7. neily!
  8. C-R-A-I-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Well its about eight months since I had new belts put on and after being tightened twice they still squealed a wee bit on start up - they had a light application of some sort of lube (dunno what didn't examine the tin) - and they haven't squealed since - nor have they slipped in the 12k miles and six track days since
  10. no no no no. sorry but, dont use any lube on the belts lubing belts just makes them slip, slipping belts mean things aren't being spun that should be, bad times! better to fix the problem that cover it up. Oh well- I'm just going on what Alex did for me - of course he won'y have a scooby will he?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely - once they're tightened - and as tightened as a technician is prepared to go- then it fine applied sparingly - for cold weather conditions?
  11. I was telling Alex about these tables the other week - he didn't believe me that people do this. Seeeeee Mr T - they do they do
  12. You're teetering on the brink Jay-zed
  13. Well that will go with my car then vik....... wont it But Pumpkin isn't chavvy!! (YET)
  14. meh - all about personal taste - IMHO - I think Canards on a non race car just look Chavvy
  15. Its Saffy's thread - you'll have to apologise to her
  16. I thought it was going to be something terrible! Ever heard of the Boy who cried Wolf?!!
  17. Always been V2 (without canards) for me
  18. A very handy guide for this time of year Chris
  19. From your OP - I take it they've only just been fitted then? How come you're so sure they weren't tight enough in first place? There is a guide on how to tighten - but I'd be wary of over tightening! Try some spray lube in the first instance and see if that eases it until the cold snap stops.
  20. Meh...I know what I'd rather have
  21. I only pulled your leg once when you got the S2K - each one to their own So are you any good at weilding a hairdryer and pair of scissors since you got the S2K? have you grown testicles since buying a zed? No but my bangers have gone up a cup size
  22. I only pulled your leg once when you got the S2K - each one to their own So are you any good at weilding a hairdryer and pair of scissors since you got the S2K?
  23. Vik54

    25mm spacers

    20S & 25S
×
×
  • Create New...