Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. don't worry, husky is giving me the same amount of grief for the same decision I will too
  2. Vik54

    25mm spacers

    http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=42415
  3. Absolute class Dave!!
  4. Oh poor Stevie!! Sorry to hear about that Chris
  5. Started first time today after nine days 'under cover' toasty warm but going nowhere
  6. really boring me - the zed was on a 54 plate before I bought the private number
  7. C'mon Anders you know you want to !!
  8. Oh!! HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY Neil - hope you had a good weekend
  9. ROFL @ Irfan "Snow manhood"
  10. Aww bless - Asbergers central
  11. Its ok - all taken care of- Nix & I got special deal on neutering, worming and micro-chipping Chris - I'm sure the chat room is fine - remember when you first launched it we pulled John's leg that he'd broken it
  12. Because its a fickin' mare to use - and John breaks it every time he goes in We just post the crap in the Green room now and those of us that want to comunicate outside the forum chat on IM and FB
  13. welcome to the madhouse
  14. Oh and there's bound to be one before April - the first one this year was Feb 7th- was bloody but as a result I think there were about ten of us there. I doubt they'll do one quite so early for the 2011 season because they lost so much on that one - but you will enjoy it more on your first one if its a bit quieter
  15. I took out insurance for one track day Ross - it cost £70 for 4hrs insurance and the excess was £1500- and the small print states that you're only covered for 'impact' - so if you bin it of your own accord into the kitty litter or tyre wall you're not covered. This was with Richard Eger - now Reiss- http://www.reis.co.uk/ - who seems to be the most recommended and used on the forums TBH - you'd only ever claim on track day insurance if you'd had a total loss- in which case you'd prolly not be in a fit state to drive again anyway As Alex says - what will be will be But HM days are pretty tame and everyone gives each other a wide berth and are courteous and 'relatively' well behaved
  16. Looking Craig
  17. oh goody !! someone else to play with Ross there's a linky in my sig for trackdays - I'll update it as soon as the new calendar comes out
  18. Best use of Tesco vouchers I've heard of yet
  19. Busted Gordon! Taking the zed through a drive through in the snow Saw you coming gingerly out of Maccy Ds - I did start to but then realised you'd only wonder who the weird wumin was in the Astra bouncing up and down pointing at your bumper
  20. Vik54

    Boot Struts

    If your struts are failing its likely to be a combination of spoiler weight and current temperatures - you can get them re-gassed - but prolly better to wait to see if it just the weight of the spoiler or infact down to temps
  21. Just don't be going in the sea! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11891450
  22. Very clever Paul!!
  23. sod walking to the pub in that! What if you got trolleyed and got lost on the way home?
  24. Like Colin says - very expensive - though may be worth
×
×
  • Create New...