Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Hmm, £710 for a full carlimits day at bedford. At that price I think I would expect to be turned into a driving god. Maybe worth pushing the boat out for though, even if it is bloomin' miles away! 700 sheets would buy a whole handful of MSV days at Oulton Park though, and you can get extra intruction there, although i would imagine its more track specific than CAT. You'll get a Walshy day for a lot less if you go for one of the days where there are four participants Of course you could always come up to Knockers for a day
  2. did you even read my post? they arent all arrogant *******, granted some are but a lot are just horse owners who want a good day out. its kinda like saying all football fans are hooligans who want a fight with the opposite supporters after every match stereotyping. and it makes you look like a fool Horse owners who want a good day out can go drag hunting or point-to-pointing - no need for there to be a kill at the end
  3. Coming from a country & horse riding back ground and ex pony club and British Horse Society Member I feel able to voice my opinion. There are plenty of other ways to deal with the fox problem - there is no need to hunt them with dogs. Unless there can be an absolute guarantee that at the end there is a humane kill then hunting should remain banned. No Master of Hounds can give this guarantee that he will get there before the pack tear the fox apart. Farmers go out and kill rabbits if they have a problem - they can do the same with foxes. Humane traps can also be set. The arguments about country jobs being lost is absolute tosh - farriers still have horses to shoe and all other jobs associated with hunting were only ever part time anyway.
  4. my secret santa at work was "The Athiests Guide to Xmas" fantastic book My family knows me well - track days a Nismo Titanium knob (oh what a surprise!) and a ton of Bobbi brown, Jo Malone and Mac
  5. You big fibber Christopher!! Hang on a minute Who have I been having my FB affair with then ?
  6. for once I have to agree with the Rich T - the Beemer is the better deal
  7. Scotland's a lot bigger than just Edinburgh Lee
  8. Thanks Neil I really like Sabine and now everytime I think of her I may start my own facebook site dedicated to Sabine's Ring His tits aren't as nice as Sabine's though!
  9. Ooo another Fifer -
  10. Someone's peroxide has seeped into their wee brain!!
  11. Where are we going? Polly and I get honorary stag status on this one!!
  12. Kenny!!!! Happy Birthday
  13. But he's spanked all the dosh on the zed - och well H Samuel it is then
  14. Like I said yesterday "Oh!!! what a surprise!!" Congratulations darling!!!!! and give Laura my commiserations
  15. If you've got four decent matching tyres all round you really shouldn't thave any issues
  16. Stewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww change that back NOW! Please
  17. I don't want to know what you are doing with your balls! He sent me this earlier
  18. and a dikshunery
  19. I'd go for the red over black
  20. You lot need instructions on how to copy & paste some names into a pm ???!!!!
  21. Stew's been saving up for a "speshull" occasion I think a is in order for such an awful repost
×
×
  • Create New...