Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. ....and with the current price of platinum and gold its more likely to be three months salary Anyway is thought that counts....oh no hang on you haven't had to put any thought in oh well you'll just have to hope the missus plays fair when she goes shopping
  2. Done
  3. Congratulations Dave - well done Tell the missus I have a wonderful little Jewish man who works out the London Diamond Bourse
  4. Scottish convoy 1. The G Man 2. Wasso 3. Neilp 4. Vik54
  5. Sorry to be so 'auld wifey' - it was on the portal page still Ta Vx
  6. Admin - its bad luck to have Xmas decs up after twelfth night!
  7. you've just reminded me I need to sit my test before July! I did the pre-test assesment as soon as I got the zed - suppose its worth it in the hope insurance might recognise it. The IAM magazine comes through every quarter I think - some good articles sometimes...remember the bloke who did my assessment was quite elderly and drove an X5 - he had problems getting back out the zed
  8. Linky won't open
  9. Welcome to the forum!
  10. I forgot how much I loved Leftism. Played it ssssooooooooo much in the nineties. I know I saw them at a festival or two back then but can't remember if it was Glastonbury, Reading, Pheonix or V But no real surprise there.
  11. How about something a wee bit 'retro'? You may be around same age as me and its already one of your staples....its 16 years old but can't beat Leftfield's LEFTISM album Can't choose a favourite track off the album its impossible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Tp-HG3YYQ&feature=channel oh that's the first time I've seen that video PMSL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZjKLYUQhE
  12. You really are a weirdo aren't you Rich?
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!! Hope you got plenty of Rum Cap'n
  14. I came back to a load of unopened Xmas cards cos I was sneaky and had the whole week before Xmas off Our Tesco has loads of desktop gadgets in their sale. Nearly bought a USB cup warmer to keep my tea warm - I'm forever forgetting I've got on on the go and then end up drinking it tepid They've also got those mini Henry hoovers for your keyboard
  15. Not another vom fest! I remember the photos you posted of that poor sod on the last stag you did
  16. Sold items removed from OP. Knob still for sale
  17. good effort - I'd re submit a more censored version and just give them a sh*te star rating
  18. Pull yourselves together!!! Only one way to get through the first month of the year Now where did I put that bottle of JD? Chris, Rich...come to LakeZ in June
  19. You add a treatment to the oil (google Forte engine flush'), run engine for a bit and then change oil - it deep cleanses the engine and then if you've got a magnetic plug on any wee bits that are still floating around are drawn down. Some recommend an engine flush at every service - some people don't think its worth it and believe it can cause problems by loosening any deposits that are in the engine. When I looked back at my service history I could see it had been done at every service - but I didn't do one until my fourth oil change simply because my oil gets done every 4k miles because of the track work I like to keep it clean. Same with gearbox & diff oil - some people think they should be changed around five year mark some think best left alone. I had my gearbox oil done in hope for smoother cold transitions between 2nd gear. If I remember rightly this was what required a new crush washer as they shouldn't be re-used
  20. Is this a cat or a dog Michelle? Much excitement! Paulie's got a nismo too http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=43564&hilit=nismo+malamute
  21. Erm.....hang on a mo'... its not Stews birthday until the 14th
  22. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Have a good one Stew
  23. You obviously have no comprehension of how Local Govt funding works You don't honestly believe that taxes pay for everything that is provided by local govt do you?
×
×
  • Create New...