Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I don't think the first one's fake - just another inbred redneck
  2. He'd ripped his perineum ...but he went back to do the jump again
  3. Welcome to the forum As martin says common problem with that joint on the exhaust...the standard box is black so don't go trying to polish it Loads of options out there viewforum.php?f=62
  4. Vik54

    Bathurst 1000

    only got council telly
  5. seriously...go check some of the vids from the Donnington round - he was pure genius in the second and third races http://www.btcc.net/html/racereport_detail.php?id=74&year=2010
  6. You wouldn't be saying that if you'd watched the Donnington round
  7. And you would buy from a site that couldn't actually be bothered to ensure correct spelling?! Please don't do the two tyres thing that would just be daft!
  8. Plato FTW!!!
  9. Anyone watched Rude Tube the other night? These are some of the 'Fails' that had me crying This man just shouldn't be allowed out the house http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_BLggf-mqs&feature=player_embedded Neither should this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsq1Nsr98ho&feature=player_embedded Neither should she http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJiZf2q9zfM&feature=player_embedded The ultimate Bunny Boiler This one made me feel a bit sick but also PMSL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezJjMqQithw&feature=player_embedded#!
  10. I'd rather have something for the zed....but then I'm not normal, that car is between me and my wits
  11. jaysus you lot haven't got a scooby have you! well Ricey's mrs has given you some pointers, here's some more ; If you're going down the undies route FFS steer clear of Anne Summers and M&S...head for Agent Provocateur if you're feeling flush http://www.agentprovocateur.com/?isource=ga09&cmp=PS010203&gclid=CP7ZwZTJxaQCFU0_4wodTkbCWQ or Bravissimo if she's got big bangers http://www.bravissimo.com/default.aspx?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc%20&utm_term=bravissimo&utm_content=506392428&utm_campaign=3636914041 If you're going down the jewellery route stick to silver or white gold or platinum....DO NOT BUY YELLOW GOLD! And if you're skint a voucher book will never fail...it requires effort and thought- make up a load of coupons that have different things on like.."Back rub"...."Dinner for two"...I'll leave the bedroom favours to your own imagination
  12. what is a head bonk??? something the RCPCA should know about You don't know what a head bonk is??!! You know when cats show affection by rubbing their head against you? That's called a head bonk! yup that's the move...I've never had such an affectionate cat but Dougie will wrap himself round my neck like a bl**dy scarf while I'm sat on the sofa using the laptop
  13. definatley - I sent it to my team last night too - good for team building - I'm on the lash with them tonight in St Andrews and we've sworn what goes on tour stays on tour - its going to be messy I think
  14. Go to animal shelter get another one...I've only had Dougie since mid July. My last cat was run over July 4th - have never grieved for an animal like that not even my last horse- it was GUTTING. People thought I was a right cold fish just going straight to shelter and getting another but I needed a fur fix I still go to call Dougie 'Jack' every day and have the odd weep but has definatley helped having him around
  15. for once I'm glad we can't stream any vids or music at work - if I'd watched it at work they prolly would've had me carted off to the funny farm
  16. never known a cat to drool Dougie does when he's happy - I told you he's "s-p-e-s-h-u-l"
  17. Dougie's no basement cat He's too thick honestly never known such a thick cat...he brings shame to the name of basement cat
  18. my Dougie thinks its funny too
  19. hehe this place is on fire tonight
  20. EVO & Autocar Every so often Total Nissan/Total Nissan/Banzai if the club or a member is in them More importantly have a think about what most of the (male) member's partners read...how can you reach them ?? After all they're the ones that give the final go ahead for big spends - and they want ideas what to buy for birthday's and Xmas
  21. Am d-i-z-z-y
  22. I think Wales is starting to breed zeds like the Scots Wecome to the forum Cal
×
×
  • Create New...