Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. yeah Craig...listen to Mr T
  2. So what I'm wanting to know is do you lads really truly actually believe that the BHP of your car is directly linked to your sexual performance - cos this is such a class example of playground willy waving Sorry I'm just in devil mode today My car is bigger than all your cars!
  3. So what I'm wanting to know is do you lads really truly actually believe that the BHP of your car is directly linked to your sexual performance - cos this is such a class example of playground willy waving Sorry I'm just in devil mode today
  4. You are wicked wicked boys So ...I mean honestly....can a clutch really improve BHP? You know I am just a girrrl and I really haven't a clue about how to modify a zed
  5. get it checked by independent and see if the service's have included engind flush.....then take it for a nice long run I was concerned buying mine for the same reason - 20k and five years old - it had spent its life pootling round Essex- but fingers xd - no issues have arisen due to its relative lack of use prior to me owning it.
  6. Oh now wish had waited for the desire to come back into stock I just got the HTC Wildfire which was sold to me as baby Desire....and I didn't need to pay anything extra for it.... battery life is appalling - having to charge it every night - I prolly spend an hour talking a day - maybe 30 or so txts and the odd surf but can't be arsed trying to use it to post...and can't see my PMs on it even when logged into the forum. On other hand is good for facebook and flickr
  7. Vik54

    Roadster

    Good luck - don't forget the pics and Njoy
  8. But dogs aren't sorry john couldn't resist
  9. Vik54

    Milltek or ?

    Only in terms of labour costs - I chickened out of the hi-flow cats at the same time as I was concerned about noise as the car's my daily driver. If you were thinkning of getting it mapped then you want all your mods on before hand too
  10. Wow craig I've never seen a pink one before And I thought that film 40 year old virgin was pure fiction.... ....I'll show you one if you want oh you made me cry Craig Gary doesn't look too happy though
  11. But how much business is lost by not advertising prices? I personally assume if the price isnt listed, it's more than i can afford. I dont want to waste the traders time inquiring. A ballpark figure would be good... i.e. 'These wheels will cost £1200 - £1300 depending on exchange rates etc. If prices change significantly, we will let you know.' I cant see prices fluctuating so much that it's outside of the ballpark figure. I dont always know if an item is going to be £1200, or £2200, so the ballpark would promote business as far as im concerned. I agree that's easily done for imported goods but not so for second hand and specialist/limited edition parts
  12. I think that wherever possible prices for stock items are made available publicly and updated regularly. Specialist and second hand parts are always going to vary depending on where they're sourced from and what condition they're in. Same with imported parts for the reasons already mentioned. If one day a trader publicly identifies a price for such a part and then can't do it for same price again people will feel hard done by - either the original buyer or the new potential purchaser will be sat there thinking "well that isn't what I paid" People really shouldn't need this spelt out for them. This is a niche market and everyone is free to shop around. Problem is forum makes people lazy - they expect everything to be at their fingertips. I think you need to add a third option to the poll John to reflect this scenario
  13. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=41105 loads of piccy threads out there - have a look in the photo archive
  14. That'd be a £6-7k spray job Craig's a public servant (as am I) - he cannae afford that.....and there's enough frickin Azure's up here already- it would look like he'd tried to go Azure and missed it by a couple of shades
  15. Vik54

    Wheels & Rubber

    Anders - face it mate a set of Rays with rubber for £500 aint gonna happen
  16. Vik54

    Milltek or ?

    plus minimum another £300-450 for new Nismo.... with almost identical sound
  17. can we go now please Mart you have to take Polly and I out on a boat
  18. Is it time for me to do my 'welcome to the face ache club'?
  19. Awh Stan - isn't she cute! Surely the 370 has the option to switch off passenger airbag?
  20. and I'm quite sure that all this would've been explained very clearly by Alex to any customer using anything other than a direct transfer or paypal
  21. Got to see a Tempar in the flesh in the sunlight
  22. Wow craig I've never seen a pink one before
  23. Ah c'mon Craig - all show no go
  24. How about a PM?! I don't believe for one minute he hasn't responded to a PM
×
×
  • Create New...