Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I have English accent - and nobody's ever gone for me.....oh no I tell a lie there was the bloke that called me an English c*nt when I was working behind a bar (The Cavern for those in the know) when England were playing Scotland in 1996.....funnily enough the doorman didn't respond to his cries for help and we 'lost' a water jug that night
  2. Maybe she had PMT or maybe she was just pi**ed off cos her hair straightners had broken
  3. Chilli import on the Clepy rd in Dundee today- I waved and got the BIGGEST daggers from the GF in the passenger seat
  4. and better lol I've just come in from a three hour wash and wax session - much easier to use hose for rinsing mitt
  5. I had one of those days last Saturday and as a result not a drop has crossed my lips since ...nor will it until next weekend when Missy & Mr Paulie come to visit
  6. i'd disagree and say the pre facelift 272 bhp is. has more torque and the engine is easier to tune for bigger gains by people like Abbey. admittedly the ECU on the 313 is better as it can hold mulitmaps etc. also the 272 or pre 2006 all have ceaper road tax psst Rich.....276
  7. Excellent way of engaging young people I've currently got a group going to Knockhill once a week to work alongside the techies in the rally workshops - these are young people who have had extremely poor attendance and behaviour in the classroom and left school with no positive destination- but you should see them pay attention and behave in a different environment
  8. They give me a headache even in smaller size....I HATE getting into taxi's that have them
  9. Welcome to the forum Steven Take heed of Mart's advice and ask plenty of questions of dealers. Most people say there's not much difference - and the 276 actually has more torque than the other two
  10. Haven't seen that one before Craig! ROFL
  11. Welcome to the face ache club
  12. Irfan's getting spotted loads at the moment
  13. Ditto Nix - oh mix tapes- the 80's love letter they've all come out the closet now....... am thinking some very early electronica is required this weekend
  14. Import?....or you need specs
  15. Dangerous ground for a noob
  16. Vik54

    Wear Sensors

    Whereabouts are you? Am sure someone local will be able to direct you to a technician who knows their way round a zed
  17. Welcome to the forum Looks like simply JDM with re-trimmed seats, aftermarket exhaust and wheels to me....imported onto an 05 plate but what year of manufacture? - Depends on mileage but needs to be much nearer the £9k or below mark. The gear stick vibration is normal - EVO called their first 350z test car the Ginger Tingler for that very reason
  18. Welcome to the forum How about the FAQ section? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17
  19. There is a tat one - think it was started a couple of months back - have a search
  20. Busted! Just think too if she's Brazilian she'll have legs up to........
  21. Didn't see this as it was posted the weekend Polly & I were away......feel sick.....not happy.....should've stopped watching after the baby splatted on the windscreen Ok so its done its job with me
  22. sorry Mart did I give you flashbacks?!
  23. That is a bargain.....why on earth hasn't it shifted? Gorg car
×
×
  • Create New...