Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Can't go on track tomorrow ...waiting for Hot Marques start of next month
  2. and no lid Looks like you had a blast though - lucky sod!
  3. He issued the fixed penalty today? Today your car was on your drive not on the public highway- therefore no law broken. it will not stand up in court - its just up to you if you can be arsed with the hassle of fighting it. Don't pay it though and I bet nothing else comes through about it - I doubt he'll even file it. OOOOO am angry for you Stew - I hope you got his number this time
  4. try pming Husky - he'll probably know
  5. Vik54

    God Dam Brakes!!!

    If they're offering to replace Brembo rotors and pads like for like for £325 - all they're doing is knocking off the labour.But going on your previous experience they'll put some crappy rotors and pads on - so I'd fight them on this one and demand free repair with like for like parts. The 'technician' should have picked up that your pad was gone - this is their fault. While you're at it read the warranty terms and conditions and check what it says about parts / like for like etc - and if they're a Nissan dealer mention you're a member on here
  6. Welcome to the face ache club
  7. Welcome to the forum and congratulations That first 1200 miles in gonna kill ya! NJOY
  8. Stew...I did think about calling you Dawn/kenny and John when I realised how close we were coming by but thought it'd be too short notice
  9. Anyone apart from Mr T coming to Dreadnought on Thursday?
  10. Looks like fun was had by all this weekend Not sure about the tent thing though...then again the chalet wasn't much better
  11. Finally sorted some more pics By Loch Ness check out the tarmac Another one of the A86...now my favourite way back from the West coast
  12. we'll do you a write up soon Stew. day one was Skye and Applecross and day two was top end of Moray / Aberdeenshire for paulie's family trail.... I'll have to look up the road number of the road in Skye - was bloody amazin' though.
  13. Although I have no idea what a 'clunge wagon' is +1 Oh I can't wait for this explanation
  14. Bleurgh!! - am back down to earth with a bump- at work today Missy P's still on holiday though
  15. Today about 1:30 - only just managed to
  16. I'll try not to duplicate...and some of you will have seen them already on my flickr & facebook... we've only sorted the day one pics so far where we did the bottom end of Skye and Applecross Brought back some smiles when we went over the level crossing and now Colin's tunnel has 'tested' a Milltek too A86 my favourite way to get to Fort Augustus Polly on the Skye Bridge Fabulous road on Skye Applecross Chesterfield's crossing
  17. Excellent weekend with Missy P and Athol...many many laughs pics being processed at the moment - we'll get them up asap
  18. Welcome to the forum happy zed shopping
  19. Aha - just saw the pics on Faceplant...looks nice
  20. Richie rich where ya been? Isn't that exhaust diddy!
  21. ......oh I feel a bit sick actually
  22. Happy Birthday Mark - have a good one!
  23. check out the face flexing in the second one...classic (I hope its a set up...poor kid's ears!) Away to stick head in a bass bin now
×
×
  • Create New...