Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Your neighbour is spot on!
  2. So...Jack has been gone three weeks- his ashes will come home tomorrow so he can play in the garden forever I had empty nest syndrome so I went to the shelter to get a fur fix and met 'Tuppence' ...he's now called Dougie We homed him this week-its a bit of a bitter sweet experience homing another animal so soon but nothing will replace Jackus Spraticus Name: Dougie aka Fangs Make: Feline Model: Dundonian street cat Age: debatable - approx 8 Likes: Food food food Dislikes: Being told "no" he actually thows temper tantrums and runs away chuntering to himself Quirks: Is a bit 'glaikit' ...'special' to you southerners, is immune to catnip and talks non-stop
  3. Alex had one recently...dunno if its sold yet though
  4. The noise she makes up the pit straight at Knockers
  5. 04 Plate...last night and this morning- someone had a good night
  6. Yeah....they say in the ad "I have cleaned it up" - judging by the state of the fingernails in the pic with boot polish
  7. told you it would be worth its weight in gold Who was your instructor? HM is £60 in advance £70 on the day- the link is in the OP on this thread
  8. This is the best price I've found so far in the UK http://www.revolution247.com/eibach-suspension-nissan-60510-0.html
  9. Confirmed my bitz
  10. Group buy? Well that's your b-day pressie sorted
  11. There's an echo in here Martin! Anthony - you can get it greased - but it will eventually come back again - or you can upgrade the part viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21842&start=45
  12. Sounds like the M25, although it is only 3/4 lanes mostly there is no right or wrong lane to overtake in! So many times I have seen a lorry in front of me being cut up from left AND right No wonder there are accidents daily on it.... Most annoying thing for me is when its busy, you are in the 'fast' lane and someone decided to not only cut you up but to 'overtake' at the exact same speed as the car they are overtaking!!!!! shandy drinking southerners that can't drive!
  13. A man who just died is delivered to a Glesga mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit. Big Tam the mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed. He points out that the man does look very good in the black suit he is already wearing. The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in navy. She gives Tam a blank cheque and says, 'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a navy suit for the viewing.' The woman returns the next day. To her delight she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous navy suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly. She says to Tam, 'Whatever the cost, I'm very satisfied. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?' To her astonishment, Tam presents her with the blank cheque. 'Nae charge,' he says. 'No, really, I must pay you for the cost of that exquisite navy suit!' she says. 'Honestly, hen,' Tam says, 'it didnae cost nothin'. You see, a deed gentleman of about yer husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive navy suit. I asked his missus if she minded him going to his grave wearin' a black suit insteed, and she said it made nae difference as long as he looked nice.' 'So, I just switched their heids.'
  14. Not sure I want to do this, but... Trackday: £500 Crossing: £100 Hotels: £160 Fuel: £240 Food & beer: £120 ...so that's over £1100 before you take into account any extra wear and tear on the car! F*ck Me! Should be a Mastercard add...."Priceless"
  15. Nice one Dan -lucky bugger - looks like you had a great day
  16. Welcome to the forum V interesting set up you've created Is it just standard Brembo set up or something special?
  17. Colin, Paul is the member who brought his R35 to the Hoon last year Paul - that's crap luck...at least there's no question of fault and you can get it all done on insurance
  18. Stan! thought you'd finally come to your senses - get shot
  19. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27438
  20. Filthy dirty boys
  21. Liar liar pants on fire - I've seen the eyeliner
  22. LAURA!!! Bad girl!
  23. Polishing FIVE times - surely there's no laquer left at the end I think he must have OCD
  24. Welcome to the forum At least if you're in MK you've got plenty of roundabouts to play on Not that we would ever advocate playing on public roads!
×
×
  • Create New...