Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    Oh dear

    Why don't you want your sis to get one? Why not spread the zed love
  2. These are the only 2 I have now, I cleared my inbox out a few weeks ago Eeeejit that man...he sent me one a while back after I'd dared to question fitment - threatening me with being reported to the mods So I forwarded it to most of the team on his behalf
  3. I still want the cow or the "No Fat Chicks"
  4. Was he from Little Rock?
  5. Stand on some bathroom scales and weigh yourself...then get back on while holding the back box
  6. s'not worth your passion Chris Do not expend any more energy on this ***** - walk away and be the bigger man
  7. Chilli JDM on private plate in Leslie at lunchtime today and Azure on 07 plate on A92 about 4:30 heading south just past Bow of Fife turn off
  8. Not really a footy fan but tell me Vik ............ How are Scotland doing in said competition ? Hugh...honey...I am English and I don't follow footie I just thought it was a funny joke take a chill pill
  9. If I had a Monkey We need a new thread in the Green Room!!
  10. Welcome to the face ache club ..NJOY
  11. Man goes to Dominatrix and asks "How much for complete and utter humiliation?" She replies "£37.50" He says "That's a very exact amount...how come £37.50?" She replies "That's how much an England shirt costs"
  12. We want a vid
  13. Not fair Sumo had one of their R35s at this Mod Live - we didn't get one at Knockers Looks like fab day
  14. Yup was the first thing that ever happened to mine I just have a pack of spares now in the dookit behind the seat 'incase'
  15. Och Rob that's sh*te luck Isn't it 'double skin' there? The one time I asked someone about a wee ding I have there they weren't too sure
  16. I remember a friend telling me cars can't fall off dynos - after I had related one of these stories to him The hamster is so
  17. Top Gear started again tonight and Fifth gear was the other night
  18. Never had middle finger from anyone...but plenty of men who lose the plot when they've just been spanked by a female in a zed
  19. Some complained...depends what mood you're in If you want some serious motor journalism and driving you watch Fifth Gear - if you're just in the mood for a giggle and some dream machines you watch TG...simplz
  20. Good first one of the new series... the Reliant article made me cry with laughter Chris did you see the burger cooker for your exhaust? You have to get one!
  21. Welcome to the madhouse Alex Happy zed shopping
  22. Looking Irfan
  23. Welcome to the forum Jed Njoy
  24. Or of course you can get the gaskets here viewtopic.php?f=38&t=31540
  25. Is C-U-S-T-A-R-D we still haven't seen pics Missy P!
×
×
  • Create New...