Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. me me me !! Please
  2. I have very good home!!
  3. Welcome to the forum Good luck with your zed hunt
  4. Oh look you're nearl at 50 posts - so what are you going to be selling? Spamtastic effort!
  5. Looking good Rich
  6. Done & done
  7. No there is another silver one in newport. reg begins with K or N i think You're right Daood! Is a Blade on a private plate - I met him last night basically outside my house- he's not a member here though
  8. Hey Corrine - welcome to the club...nice to have another girrrrrl on board Vicky
  9. Cue Jay & Irfan
  10. Bumper is I'd go completely de-badged - nowt, nothing nada on there looks good
  11. Doug meet Wrighty - Wrighty meet Doug now both of you get yer arses to somemore meets
  12. Just call it 'zed love'
  13. ...but don't hurt yourself try harder
  14. Blue Tooth adapter goes there
  15. Good to see you getting some practice in Irfan
  16. Erm no...DDJ themselves say 30 mins to an hour between coats is fine http://www.dodojuice.com/dodo-juice-detailing.html This is a really good deal - and if I lived anywhere near you I'd be there already
  17. Have you not tried Mr T?
  18. Noooooo Chris - not you - Tarmac!! Not worth your energy Sally Some (and please note I only say some) men simply can not comprehend a woman who's interested in and enjoys her motors - it must surely mean we're aggro / lesbian / psycho -bitches from hell. I had to deal with one bloke (who is in motor racing world) last week whose chin simply hit the floor when he was told I tracked a zed - he literlly sat there with his gob wide open We've joined an inherently chauvinistic world here...ias you can see from the 'oh so helpful' comments from some of our 'comrades' on here. Liam/John/Chris bad bad bad Ian - you can have as many lashes of my whip as you require No Me bad? I'm probably the least chauvinistic person i know! I was just trying to explain squaddie mentality. Its a difficult one to understand. I'm ex military and i work in an ex military environment and it still baffles me!
  19. surrendering already? Pussy! You said you were waiting for the backlash
  20. No it would only be kinky if you were tickled with a cat-o-nine-tails - I have a particularly sharp dressage whip
  21. Not worth your energy Sally Some (and please note I only say some) men simply can not comprehend a woman who's interested in and enjoys her motors - it must surely mean we're aggro / lesbian / psycho -bitches from hell. I had to deal with one bloke (who is in motor racing world) last week whose chin simply hit the floor when he was told I tracked a zed - he literlly sat there with his gob wide open We've joined an inherently chauvinistic world here...ias you can see from the 'oh so helpful' comments from some of our 'comrades' on here. Liam/John/Chris bad bad bad Ian - you can have as many lashes of my whip as you require
  22. Nice shisha
  23. Congrats on your purchase Here's one of the many threads about pros and cons of petrol viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38304
  24. well I wouldn't put the 660 in until you've got the quality kit fitted to match - waste of time and money
  25. Anders - there's zero point in going to the expense of 660 until you've got Brembos all round , some decent rotors and pads and lines - until then any fluid will do because you'll only need to change it after every track day anyway
×
×
  • Create New...