Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. someone had to call it At least it didn't go in the for sale section
  2. Yeah but yer gonna be paxing
  3. c'mon c'mon folks - August 4th Hot Marques @ Knockhill 1. Alex 2. Vicky 3. Paulie
  4. Welcome to the forum Roger Look forward to the pics...
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_1miqNZK1g
  6. Welcome to the forum
  7. Was just about to recommend you ask them exactly what the book time is for a plug change and then I saw Alex's reply to you So..if its 1.4hrs they're really ripping the arse out of you If it were me I'd remove the car right now and go elsewhere...and let the forum members know which Nissan dealer you're talking about
  8. yeah yeah of course because every woman who gets battered deserves it ...LMFAO
  9. Not sure if any forum traders sell Poorboys - but Shinearama do and I find their service second to none http://www.shinearama.co.uk/product.php?id=PBY-BHOLE-16
  10. Vik54

    Fuming !!!!

    The second time I let my partner drive the zed he broke her nose and I was without her for five weeks...but I knew it was mistake and he felt terrible - it could happen to anyone and she will feel terrible about it- just let it be FFS!
  11. Nice price for an import with realtively low mileage an dsome juicy extras- just been looking at it on Pistonheads
  12. I usually laugh at porkers but ...oh....me WANT http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1823889.htm
  13. T25*** - has been parking outside my work the last couple of weeks...
  14. Vik54

    Forum brake test.

    Och Anders just go out and get yourself a decent brake set up and be done with it
  15. Welcome to the forum There's a few threads on wheels knockin around in the modification subforums
  16. Well your a f*cking tosser then and I hope you slip in said cat @*!# and land face first and every cat in your neighbourhood is sat rubbing their arses on your roof watching and laughing when it happens
  17. Paracetmol is lethal to cats!!!
  18. I announced his arrival in my office with "Who wants to see my new pussy?" - one of my colleagues choked on his coffee Its amazing how cats adopt you...Dougie literally jumped on me in the shelter so I couldn't say no really We toyed with witchy names - 'Gobolino' & 'Grimalkin' but would sound a bit daft standing at the back door...ditto 'baw bag' which was one of Gary's suggestions
  19. Vik54

    500bhp???

    Its had three owners in two years.....that would set off the alarm bells for me
  20. ............ ................
  21. have you got your Mum and / or Dad as named drivers on the policy? That'll bring it down a bit
  22. Water pistol - its fun and SAFE and doesn't cause suffering
  23. ooooff thats a bit steep hon! First step get a quote from Bell online as a new customer and see if it comes out cheaper and try "Go compare"....have you tried any of the forum insurers? They've never managed to do it for me but some members get good deals through them
  24. Smack the cow on the arse and put it on my plate. Nice pics Craig - looks like you had a ball
×
×
  • Create New...