Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I am sure that I saw Custurd out for a few flying laps last Thursday but on the other hand I may be mistaken. Alex! We promised Atholl we wouldn't tell
  2. Only when its wet ya big wuss Mind you I found that out the hard way...with Alex in the car
  3. ooff well my bad Just going on previous experience and from talking to JDM owners up here
  4. mine is manual with bose - why is that unlikely? ...unlikely = 'rare' for an import 99% of them are auto/tip
  5. If its manual and has Bose - more likely that it is a UK...I know the Tspec had Bose but highly unlikely to be import if its manual...what shape is the rear number plate?
  6. C'mon then who fancies Hot Marques on August 4th? It'll be a relatively quiet night ideal for noobs. If the weather was any good we might even manage to BBQ all the meat I had to put in the freezer last Thursday
  7. on a 55 plate...
  8. Great pics folks I think we got a couple before the camera ran out of batteries Excellent route Stew
  9. Did you not forget that i am the first person to be officially slapped? Note to Mike and Beavis, it bloody hurts but you begged for it mike, we just asked for it ROFLMAO
  10. Looking David
  11. Oooh wish I was gonna be there to watch
  12. Have you seen this one - got the lot and looks ok http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201023360830038/sort/priceasc/usedcars/maximum-age/up_to_4_years_old/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/body-type/convertible/model/350_z/make/nissan/page/1/postcode/dd68hg/radius/1501?logcode=p
  13. Is worth a punt - but I'd only go if we manage to get a few together for a stand 1. Neilp 2. Vik54
  14. Am sure if we can get a few together we could try to get a stand - but think perhaps v short notice now Anyone?
  15. Menace is an understatement, i've had to go to the neighbours house once to try and get her out of one of there cupboards! Hehe - Jack used to go and climb up into our neighbour's fireplace up their chimney and go sleep on their bed Thanks for all the notes of sympathy folks...we know it will stop being so raw soon and we are in a sad way pleased he didn't suffer and we knew what had happened now lets have more piccies of gorgeous pussies
  16. Biggy - Jager's so cute...she looks a right wee menace
  17. We already have a code for the club that JT1703 - John from Aberdeen negotiated earlier this year- quite a few of us bought one then - it didn't require a group buy as such we just had to put the code in at check out for discount viewtopic.php?f=33&t=34711&hilit=+cg+lock+
  18. We're startin' the revolution Welcome to the forum good to have you on board
  19. Really dunno yet...still keep on expecting him to come back through the door Am sure we will eventually
  20. Welcome to the forum Ryan and congrats on your new arrival
  21. R.I.P Monsieur Jaques...some kind soul brought him to our door this evening, (In a Toys R US bag - I'm hoping we can laugh about that bit soon ) He'd been knocked down but thankfully looks like it was immediate and he didn't suffer. Its just so SAD We're going to miss our furry hot water bottle
  22. Their challenge this week is to get a four door saloon that'd be also good for a trackday - so they've got a Merc 190, a Saphire Cosworth and an M3 and they're on the Autobahn They get a point for every mph over 130...I think they're on their way to the ring maybe?
  23. if you want them viks there yours I pm'd you at the same time Rich Send me your email addy so I can paypal you
×
×
  • Create New...