Chris, as I scolled down through your post I thought....."the ficker has only gone and got an R35!".......but you've made me yelp out loud with that one
Fabuloso
We were using the boot of an F430 as a drinks fridge last week at a friend's wedding....perfect size for a cool box
There was someone just last week had same issue - can't find the post though
As Attack says - zmanalex can sort you out witht the rocker cover
Edit : It was you! http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34529&p=560978&hilit=rocker+cover#p560978 - so you already know how/where you can sort this issue and you're only down the road too
Where can you obtain one of these luggage net cheap?
You won't get a genuine Nissan one cheap - I've got a Peugot one in mine fits fine - otherwise its anything between £40-£60 depends where you're getting it
Tonneau for a genuine one you'll get off ebay from Holdcroft - or you can try PBannistuk on here who used to make them
Hmmm interesting
My service history shows the engine's been flushed at every service using Forte....I haven't done a flush yet but then because I've done 17k miles she's had three oil changes & a P2 in the last 12 months However, I've got a Forte treatment ready for the next service and I will be using it
bla bla footie goalbla bla footie bla bla Ingerlund bla bla:yawn: Braaaazeeeeeeeeeel bla bla footie Three Lions Camerooooon bla bla
Flaming commences now
This looks to be quite a good buy.....stoptech brakes, Nismo S tune suspension, Fujitsubo exhaust the list goes on - only downer is that its automatic
http://worldwidewonder.co.uk/Motors/Top-Deal-Of-The-Week/
Welcome to the forum
Getting 267 out of a three year old car isn't that bad even when stock was 296. TBH its good it shows no-ones been messing around modding her - we've had some newbies recently who have had terrible shocks when they've found out what their highly modded new zed is really running at.
Now she's had a proper blast round a track to clear away the cobwebs and you're going to look after her properly you might find a slight- as in 10bhp- increase but doubtful you'll get back up to the 296 mark without a bit of tuning.
Have a gander at the servicing section re panel filters - these show the best results with your engine - stick a flush through the engine and put some 5w40 or 10w40 (fully synth) in and bobs yer uncle
Now you'll get the track bug!
I love my nuts
Depending on what brake kit I choose will depend on whether I change them
Pink shiny nuts always look good
Defo a Marmite thing - each to their own Ian
I doubt the mods took the decision on for sale threads lightly - as it will no doubt have created a lot of work for them.
What the new rules/moderation does mean though is that members have a better safety net and OP's don't end up with a load of crap on their for sale threads