Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Looking Ian - what are the canardy bits going into the reflector holes? I've never seen them before
  2. How was it your fault? If the thread had been administered correctly then you should have been instructed by the OP to post on the thread!
  3. Och that's a wee shame TTFN
  4. Be careful with Adrian Flux, I was with them two years and had a nightmare switching away from them, wouldn't issue my NCB, Direct Line were first class in sorting them out but this cannot get near on price which was a shame. I'm sure the NCBs on mulitcar are seperate so no worries if you prang your car, you're missus won't lose her NCB! I've just lost my NCB even though my partner was driving it was my car so the claim is on the vehicle apparently But still Admiral are coming in by far the cheapest to insure both our cars - and that's with a MAHOOOOSIVE claim two weeks before renewal
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. Cool cat
  7. Welcome to the forum Happy zed shopping
  8. Any excuse These are nearly a year old now!
  9. Cool find Mart
  10. I suppose I have to do an Azure thread now
  11. Its not worth your energy mate Go get some track time
  12. Yup its Wellsy's viewtopic.php?f=11&t=34837&start=15 Welcome to the forum
  13. Welcome to the forum Plenty members in Scotland - if you want any heads up or even just a look around a car just give one of us a shout
  14. She looks lovely Sarah
  15. I just noticed the spelling on 'salary' - that teach me to copy and paste and not read...where's the spelling police? Hugh?
  16. Congrats on your new arrival Fee
  17. "APPLY IN PERSON" If you have big t#ts, the jobs yours. "COMPETITIVE SALARY" We remain that way by paying less than our competitors. "JOIN OUR FAST-PACED TEAM" We have no time to train you. "CASUAL WORK ATMOSPHERE" Buy your own uniform. "MUST BE DEADLINE ORIENTED" You will be six months behind schedule on your first day. "SOME OVERTIME REQUIRED" Seven days a week. "DUTIES WILL VARY" If it's a sh#t job, guess who will have to do it?! "MUST HAVE AN EYE FOR DETAIL" We have no quality control. "CAREER-MINDED" You must be able to crawl to the boss. "NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" We've filled the job internally; the advert is a legal formality. "SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF EXPERIENCE" You will need it to replace three people who just left. "PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS A MUST" It's a mess here. "REQUIRES TEAM LEADERSHIP SKILLS" You will be doing the boss's job but not for the same sallery. "GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS" Do what you're told.
  18. Neva mind - Custard's go faster
  19. Yup we're all well aware of the fact that manufacturer claims re BHP gains from airfilters are dross - however as I said.....the info given is sufficient to entice me to try it - purely as an upgraded filter - no drama Bennet and really no need for another essay
  20. One less Azure in Scotland I did it all for you. Tried to drive into the side of another the other day don't joke about things like that Craig!
  21. One less Azure in Scotland
  22. Supposedly Jap Performance are reporting on some test done at the Scooby clinic..... "In the coming edition of Japanese Performance magazine there will an interesting feature on a group test of panel panel filters... Conducted at Scooby Clinic, using their Dyno Dynamics rolling road, air intake temperature remained the same (16-17°C) and two power tests per filter were taken All filters were tested all of the performance panel filters on a 54-plate Impreza WRX STi 2.0-litre, which was originally fitted with a standard panel filter. The standard panel filter was in reasonable condition, showing dirt on roughly half the face of the paper pleats. Filters tested were: K&N ITG Pipercross Green Cosworth Do Luck The results? The pre-oiled Do-Luck foam filter Gave a max BHP of: 297.7 (12.9 BHP extra over the stock filter). Its nearest competition was K&N which gave 10.4 bhp more..." Obviously these tests weren't done on a zed but it gives me enough info to think about trying it out - although I've had the K&N in for the last 9k miles for the sake of £30 I'm not faffing around trying to clean it and oil it
  23. I got them put into mine at the last service
  24. Craig try Sungodra - he's into all the Egyptian stuff and he's a whizz with photoshop - I know he hasn't been around much recently but you could PM him
×
×
  • Create New...