Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Congrats on your (soon to be) new arrival - shame you haven't got her for the weekend - but is worth the wait
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Have a good one boys
  3. Blu-tac might work too Go get it looked at
  4. I'll have her fags Classy burd that I am
  5. Nope....but can we ask why you want to see the underside? Am intrigued
  6. My friend just got 6 points and £500 for doing 95 on an A road DC......not sure about the cut off of 96 Hope its not too harsh for you
  7. Good luck Al - I think you'll have fun with that
  8. Welcome to the forum happy zed hunting
  9. Maybe the dealer wasn't aware either (unlikely I know)
  10. Standard set up will be fine as long as you don't go out for too long and do a couple of cool down laps. Just watch out for fade and if it does do not push it
  11. Nice one - I said to Mart you'd be the best to ask That zed looks nice
  12. You don't need to know North/South - just 'Port' and 'Starboard'
  13. + a millionty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah it is crap when you have to miss meets because of finance - that's why I originally pulled out of Wales - but for those of us up here already Andy its our highlight of the 'meet year' - just as Wales is to those of you down South
  14. Stan I hear you!! I'm driving round in a wee diesel Corsa at the moment...I've christened it the Flintstone mobile
  15. Guys - he was pointed out to you at Modified Live - with the DC5 So the zed's now running 350BHP ?!
  16. Its in this months EVO too. I don't think they rated it that much
  17. Yeah - Markie looks a bit doubtful
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN Have a good one
  19. noooo Hope you heal fast Liam
  20. Obviously I wasn't there but I am pleased to see the team giving a clear consistent message on this issue and ensuring that safety is paramount If you want to let off steam in the zed get out on track - simplz
  21. Another SN convert I only bought a wee panel pot but reckon by the time its finished it will have done the car five or six times...that's if I get her back :o(
  22. The one that I have booked onto is 119Db!! Really can't wait for it now, less than 3 weeks So think the K1 bungs will be coming out He he WELL HEY IF TINITUS IS YOUR THING GO AHEAD enjoy yourself ...and Bronzee's right they're completely addictive
  23. Loads of great pics folks - keep them coming
×
×
  • Create New...