Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Look forward to meeting you Martin
  2. That's sad - but hey don't you be going doen BMW old man route B-Pillar covers please
  3. nice spotted....d'you think they were doing ANOTHER P*ss take about mobile homes perhaps?
  4. Bad bad bad bad!!!!!
  5. No surprises there then with the dealer techie's knowledge of a 350z If you're looking for somewhere decent in the NEast PM Lexx - am sure he'll have a recommendation
  6. QD after polish Dunno about the Megs QD but whole point of QDs is that they can be used when you haven't got time to polish & wax
  7. Vik54

    BMW 335i

    Wash your mouth out Ross! Unless you can afford the 335 M coupe forget it - no comparison
  8. Christ don't clay it when its just been painted!! Just use some wax and then quick detailer on the day
  9. http://www.dodojuice.com/red-mist-protection-detailer.html Andy @ Kudos sells it - also several other suppliers online
  10. Oooo about three minutes then Maz...we'll have to co-ordinate who takes what I have a secret potion that was mixed for me and my trusty Red Mist
  11. Am sure Paulie and I can russle up some sort of girlie chat - I think I remember how Stew's partner Jayne is coming and Dawn from Aberdeen
  12. ROFL - @ the air guitar No flies on that man!
  13. As soon as he agreed to do televised debates 'a la' USA Labour had lost - he's never been a showman and isn't photogenic But having worked in and around his consituency for the last five years and met him and his staff on a couple of occasions in relation to young people and Equal & Minority rights I will quite happily continue to support their work
  14. Well I for one am sad to see him go...he did the best he could with what he had inherited and still got flayed at every opportunity. That man could have rescued someone from a burning house and they'd still criticise him for not wiping his feet on the way in
  15. Maz the tickets are £13 in advance or £15 on the gate for our passengers
  16. Vik54

    My matt orange zed

    Its not permanent so you don't have to declare it - you might get stopped and asked about it but nowt they can do once you point out its a wrap
  17. Vik54

    My matt orange zed

    You don't have to declare wraps
  18. Only just worked it out ?!
  19. Congrats Doug - another Scottish owner Get your name down here viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31687
  20. Check out the detailing sub-forum
  21. Welcome to the forum Check out the servicing sub-forum
  22. C'mon and share with everyone Looks like another 350z mini meet at Knockers on Thursday then
  23. I'll maybe think about answering this question at the end of my life - it might've been dancing on bass bins at all nighters in the early 90s...it might have been at Uni, it might be now - but I sincerely hope I'm not in a position to assert that I have already experienced the best age because that means its all downhill from here
×
×
  • Create New...