Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Shall have a go tomorrow - hopefully the new one will be here in the morning. Classical FM?!
  2. Here you go http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400077440673&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123
  3. Hugh..please don't
  4. That's just it though - no rust at all the stump is still shiny! Glinting away at me giving it neh neh I've got some tiny jewellery making pliers so will try them later Just ordered another one so if their service is as good as it was when I got Chris's it'll be here tomorrow
  5. I am so fickin' not impressed....washing the car this afternoon and stubby literally came off in my hand- just snapped like a twig AND ITS LEFT THE SCREW IN AND I CAN'T GET AT IT Chris...I need a 'remove the screw' stubby guide
  6. Markie...this man lives up there
  7. Oooo what'cha looking at?
  8. Stew Mind you my heart was in my mouth when I read your second sentence there
  9. Like they need to be any bigger?!!
  10. If I did that he'd go blind from the shock Not getting them done this month anyway - brakes getting done though
  11. With breasts comes better negotiation skills As I said John is happy for this rate to be highlighted to our members
  12. I dunno - assume it'll be about that time for stands - maybe we should take this discussion over to that thread though ?
  13. So First thought when I saw all the welding was he's never going to race that! Then saw the projected 400bhp and the nice cage and those rotors The man is insane but so so
  14. So John at the Wheel Specialist in East Kilbride seems top bloke...they've now been recommended to me by a few members and John is happy for me to publicise the rate I negotiated with him to our members. For Rays refurb in Gunmetal same day service - £250 all in including VAT, balancing, refit, valves etc - my poor maths says thats around £52 per corner before VAT
  15. I sure am Dawn I was going to give you / Kenny a shout nearer the time to arrange a wee convoy south "A wee convoy south" - jesus John yer not in Orkney You have to get me at Dundee and Mr T at Perth too Its going to be a loooong day suppose have to be there for about 9am
  16. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    Ok Mr 'were sorry'.....no its Matte when referring to colour
  17. Yeah just saw that today...but it says from late August ...aren't we talking about the Hoon earlier this year? Actually are we even talking proper Hoon yet?
  18. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    Think it was Nix found that site last year
  19. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    Nah - this one's even better http://www.zazzle.co.uk/jdm+tshirts
  20. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    So you'd just sit and look pretty yeah? T-shirt for ya
  21. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    Was going to change the seats mate, but having to use the money else where at the mo To be honest i will prob end up with matte orange or matte purple What's the point in having Brides if you refuse to track the car?
  22. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    No - that would just be 'proper' primer or it would just look like your matt black paint has faded very badly It does look very cool though: Yeah but anything would look cool on that Fezza...well apart from chrome
  23. Just to add...will be open house & BBQ here after Modified Live
  24. Yup - will be having open house here after Modified Live so hope you can come
×
×
  • Create New...