Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Answers on a postcard to Mr Mac
  2. Other company quoting £45 + vat per wheel ... £7.50 per wheel for loan wheels ... takes a week - suppose just have to suck it and see
  3. YES PLEASE!!
  4. Have negotiated following rate for same day service Rays refurb £250 all in to 350z-uk members John Grove tel 0845 302 1946 See below in this thread for details
  5. I've never been good at lateral thinking This is a 2nd grade test ..... - swap the frogs from one side to the other in under two minutes http://funstufftosee.com/frogleaptest.html
  6. Looks good Jay....I don't ususally like them but in just black on yours goes really well
  7. +1 I'd probably end up in the nick if I caught someone doing that to mine Hope its not too big a bill for you
  8. Or of course you could wrap the lot
  9. Want...must resist ...need brakes first GLWTS Ross
  10. Vik54

    Another NZ meet

    Great pics Im - looks nice and warm
  11. Extremely exclusive
  12. Aha different Sandy!
  13. Vik54

    Panel filter

    I went with K&N too...
  14. Welcome to the forum Drive her the way she was designed to and you'll have no problems getting through those rears
  15. Welcome to the forum Clutch should not have needed replaced after 20k miles and is unlikely you'd need to do it again - but you don't know how its been driven It would bother me if the car had 5 owners in 7 years...what made them move on so fast Is the zed you're looking at JDM or UK - does it have Brembos? Rotor replacement will depend on how it has been driven I've never had to top up oil -they're not known for burning oil - but then have done two oil changes in 10k miles as I track the car as well as it being daily driver
  16. You haven't got your levels right then - I get fantastic vibrations through my seat .........in the base of my back Milo works best first thing i rippedout was that POS , serisouly take it out one day and youl see its not a real sub ! I know my ICE sweetie - it just doesn't bother me in the zed - I'm more concerned with driving it....and stopping it
  17. Sandy's is the 7th pic down on page 5 of this thread viewtopic.php?f=84&t=27592&start=60 - was it that one?
  18. Happy Birthday to you !
  19. Welcome to the forum Michelle - have fun tomorrow
  20. You haven't got your levels right then - I get fantastic vibrations through my seat .........in the base of my back Milo works best
  21. The Iceland episode... even JC had to admit the zed was he better car and Hammond just cackled like a loon every time he slid...if I remember he also scared himself a wee bit on the gravel track
  22. Welcome to the forum - happy shopping
×
×
  • Create New...