Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    my 1st mag feature!

    I put this in 'spotted' for you yesterday Well done you
  2. GLWTS
  3. Vik54

    Rear Badges

    Maybe try claying it?.... Have a look on Detailing World forums
  4. Vik54

    350z wanted

    I see you found your way over here Welcome to the forum
  5. You're not on it cos you don't know how to use it!
  6. search is your friend On bleeding sequence viewtopic.php?f=59&t=22078 - Alex knows what he's doing and he stocks Goodridge
  7. Last year I 'ignored' Gary's sisters FB is for yer mates...not family...there are things you'll share with complete strangers but not with your family
  8. congrats on your new arrival
  9. Hi Dave...welcome
  10. Welcome to the forum - I see you've found your way here See what a fast response you get from an Owers Club - told you we're a friendly bunch
  11. That repair is not going to be financially viable without going through your insurance...actually its probably a good eg of why insurance is handy - I'm no expert but reckon you're looking at minimum £1700...I had to go through this with my other car two years ago- someone with a tow bar reversed into my front...average quote was £1000 so I had to bite the bullet and lodge a claim - it goes down as a fault claim at least you're only losing a year but you're right next uear's premium will be
  12. I know Nix but i need sympathy right now Its more fun this way though Poor Bennett I'll be interested to see what you go for in terms of the clutch&flywheel
  13. Thats not the worse bit, this car is totally wrapped and was the demo car for the company. Looks pretty decent from the distance I took the picture but if you get close its totally crap around any kind of edge. They haven't tucked it round the gaps so you can see the edges and they are peeling away!!! Poor GTr
  14. I would've got back in the car and gone somewhere else to shop
  15. we don't need anymore eejits buying zeds
  16. Well done Craig Nice pics everyone...but WTF did someone do to that R35
  17. Go track the zed... ...made me fall in lust all over again
  18. yup
  19. Simple - you shouldn't have sold the R35 Pete ...if the zed isn't doing it for you move on
  20. So if they can fit me in next Friday 30th - who's entertaining me for the day? Missy P & Jay
  21. Thankyou my lovely - txt me their number? edit: s'ok found them & requested online quote
  22. Honestly it must've taken me about 15 goes...and then another five to be able to do it consistently!
  23. Irfan! Its finally in - nice article
  24. CAMP?!! One word Neil.....MIDGES
  25. Yeah thanks looked on DW - there was one thread that I managed to find...talking about place called Chameleon Coating in Renfrew...am going to find out if they can do a day service
×
×
  • Create New...