Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Welcome to the forum Immediate thought is that its way overpriced - an 02 with 56k on the clock for £12k - erm no....the white does command a premium but not that much - suppose depends how much you like it...but for that money you could get an 04/54 with less mileage in any other colour bar red.
  2. Vik54

    Jay

    Was worth a punt
  3. Vik54

    Jay

    No he was blinded ....by all the smoke coming out the back end
  4. Lets just hope he doesn't have to find out
  5. Remember sarah posted to say do not use Paypal for payments to her or Gaz - does this affect the site payments too?
  6. right that's it I'm pulling out
  7. Vik54

    Jay

    No he was blinded
  8. Chris - this went over the bridge the other day...and I thought of you CHOO CHOO
  9. So, I thought ...leave waxing the car until Sunday morning...then she's all shiney lovely for the meet...wake up this morning ...PISHING down ...bloody typical...ah well 'Bonnie Scotland'
  10. 4.9 including filter Or 5 if you're feeling generous
  11. Welcome to the forum If you're just looking for a back box you'll pick up a second hand one no probs - you could try zmanalex. If you do decide on a new system you could spend anything from £300- £2000 - depends what you want - plenty discussion in here viewforum.php?f=62
  12. Looks great guys - good on ya Do want that black R35 though
  13. Welcome Your zed will love you more if you feed it some super You have no way of knowing what its been run on so you could always stick a fuel treatment in the tank now and a flush treatment through your oil on the next change - it certainly won't do it any harm. On the other hand with prices being what they are it will not come to ny harm being run on standard if you have to
  14. I have to send that one to my parents!
  15. You still let him wash the car ? ....and you should've told that woman there's nowt wrong with having some car knowledge AND a pair of breasts and no danglies
  16. Welcome to the forum
  17. I was looking at them last week - thought it was relatively good for Stoptech kit? Was only wary because coming from Latvia...
  18. You could always get a sub from Paris I am sure she would lend you £65k after what you told me I am going to text her now ROFL She'll say "Awesome"
  19. Finally - that thing was posted first class recorded over a week ago! I was about to go to war with Royal Mail Told you we'd get you one
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. Put it this way.....if you went entirely through Nissan you'd be talking a minimum £5k bill after fitting & vat
  22. I sincerely hope you get some satisfaction on this one...makes my blood boil when I hear warranty stories like this You're quite right - how can they say they're not qualified to inspect or work on the roof yet they can stipulate that the problem must be 'external factors'...also if they're not 'qualified' then how could they have inspected it thoroughly pre-sale?! Good Luck
×
×
  • Create New...