Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. nice one Jamie
  2. Vik54

    TRACKNIGHT PICS

    I'll leave him to tell about that.....he had a bullet cam on too Just waiting to see if anyone got any shots of my wee pirouette
  3. off to the scrapyard in the sky
  4. Vik54

    TRACKNIGHT PICS

    Can't take any credit - they were taken by one of the Scottish Elise's members
  5. Vik54

    TRACKNIGHT PICS

    Some pics from Monday's Hot Marques @ Knockhill GODZILLA (and Godzuki ) HAIRPIN ALEX PORKER HUNTING SLIPPY WHEN WET ! SPANKED BY A 7 rest are on my flickr with permission from the owner
  6. Welcome to the forum So.....are you shopping for a zed then?
  7. Welcome to the forum
  8. Finally!
  9. "FUGLY" haven't heard that in donkeys! - You're right though John - I know its there for a purpose but it is FUGLY
  10. Happy Birthday Danny!! (Ok so he's away to the big sandpit - we can still wish him a Happy Birthday!)
  11. Lovin' the Nismo toonz Andy
  12. Nice one Colin.....well put - some of us have to think about these things every day- its exactly why I haven't lowered mine Back on topic - gorgeous pics Andy, last one especially
  13. nice work Mr Thomson
  14. awh poor sod! Welcome to the forum BTW
  15. There was someone local to me last year had same prob with JDM & TOAD alarm - if I remember wasn't just a case of a new battery viewtopic.php?f=37&t=26405&hilit=toad+alarm
  16. Try zmanalex - see viewtopic.php?p=509925#p509925
  17. L33...... Gunmetal JDM about 2pm - nice front brake rotors
  18. but it was still their mistake I certainly wouldn't pay it!
  19. ......and you bought a performance car why?!!!!!
  20. Hugh will love that one
  21. I'll be alreeeet. If not I'm gonna need you to make some custom sticks so I can reach the pedals when the legs are a little shorter, brother ROFL seriously Danny - don't say things like that! Be safe ......and back on topic - I've just realised I need to phone my insurance and let them know I've gone over my estimated 13k mileage for the year - I've put 13.5k on in 9 months just passed the 35k mark last week But then as some of the guys are saying the car's for driving not looking at.....I said I'd keep the mileage down..... I said I'd only ever use Nissan to maintain FDSH............ and..... I said I'd NEVER track her either so far the spend just on maintenance and some basic mods has exceeded 3k....and I can't stop looking at brakes! she's between me and my wits
  22. ooooh +1 can't wait to see it finished- next time I'm down south I'm coming to look under yer bunnet Ian
  23. FFS - they're going to make a 1000 mile round trip and you're asking about a GB discount?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a grip of yourself
  24. OMFG - that has to be one of the best 'dealer' stories I've heard
×
×
  • Create New...