Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Can't believe it was all free-hand Its fine as a TA car - but you're right wouldn't want to drive it around in public - I hope he gets some sponsorship for showing it
  2. Happy Birthday Colin - have a good one
  3. How the hell did you manage that? You must be in your sixties with full NCB!
  4. Nicest so far by miles +1
  5. We do have two insurance companies on the forum.....I'd be interested though to see how many of us are actually insured by them. Last year Knott's wouldn't even quote me (car kept on road and no previous performance experience) and Sky came in at £1600 !! I mean...come on a 36yr old female community worker is hardly high risk now is she?
  6. You do realise we were all laughing at that ''only 75...'' bit because it was incorrect and potentially misleading info don't you?
  7. Vik54

    Guide Price

    Even with the mileage you should still achieve around £12 - 12.5k Have a quick look on Pistonheads to compare with whats out there at the moment
  8. Welcome to the forum NJOY Take it you're in Scotland then? viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31687
  9. Ok so you have to think about fuel to get down to Abbey - but they know the car inside out and back to front and you know they won't f*ck it up
  10. A London lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Glasgow copper. He thinks that he is smarter than the cop because he is a lawyer from London and is certain that he has a better education then any Jock cop. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Glasgow cops expense!! Glasgow cop says," Licence and registration, please." London Lawyer says, "What for?" Glasgow cop says, "Ye didnae come to a complete stop at the stop sign." London Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming." Glasgow cop says, "Ye still didnae come to a complete stop. Licence and registration, please." London Lawyer says, "What's the difference?" Glasgow cop says, "The difference is, ye huvte come te a complete stop, that's the law , Licence and registration, please!" London Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my licence and registration; and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket." Glasgow cop says, "Sounds fair. Exit your vehicle, sir." The London Lawyer exits his vehicle. The Glasgow cop takes out his baton and starts beating the f*** out of the lawyer and says, "Dae ye want me to stop, or just slow down?"
  11. I'd be walking away from this now - its not worth the heartache Amy. You haven't even got the V5 in your possesion have you? Would it even pass an MOT? if the airbags aren't functioning then the answer will be no I think? The mag and garage have behaved badly - either there is a car fit for purpose (that is safe to drive and functional) as a prize that you won or there isn't - simple end of. I think they're ripped the arse out of this TBH and now they've got the publicity pictures of the presentation of the car to you they won't be interested in sorting anything. (I sincerely hope I'm proved wrong) Tell them you'll take it - and punt it on sold as seen - someone will have it as a project
  12. aw bless are you that desperate you'd consider copping a feel of some plastic ones?
  13. Welcome to the zed face ache club
  14. Vik54

    Chrome GTR

    no no no no...and again NO!!
  15. same happened to me last year..... so will see if they manage to do the same come renewal time or if it was just a ploy to get the business
  16. you being Jack the lad there He's only jealous Colin.... his track warrior can only dream of looking like that Guns is looking schweet
  17. Milltek all the way understated yet when you give it some beans and it won't send you deaf like some .....but then I would say that
  18. of course not Now where are the pics of the real action?
  19. You guys really got out of bed to watch that? I see Button got it try as I might I just can't warm to that egotistical wee T**T....I want to believe me ...but ew yak
  20. it is EXTREMELY windy over here in bonny Fife this morning....at Crail you're basically on the cliff top and the surface is horrendous - there's also likely to be quite a few Scoobies and Evos there testing for Time Attack and the like - my advice mate...know your place and go to enjoy yourself
  21. nice one Stew!
  22. Stew....that option isn't there for me - I have "UTC - Western Eurpopean GMT" and then another option to select if summer time / Daylight saving time is in effect
  23. OFF TOPIC
  24. At the bottom of Greendykes....I was half asleep so didn't wave until too late
×
×
  • Create New...