Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Rich...if you're not careful you'll get a 'pants pulled down spanking' too
  2. I have to have 4 seats, but don't want 4 doors, a saloon will make me feel like my dad, whilst I still have the years in me, I need a coupe or hot hatch!!! If i go Alfa, brera will be the way I go, however, even though I love them, it is falling to bottom of my list! May test drive one though just to make sure! If you have to have four seats then no point in looking at the Brera - I considered that along with the GT last year......Brera has a shelf for a back seat and there is zero ... and I mean, ZERO leg room you won't get child seats in there although am sure Alfa have their own ones that they'll rob you for If I was in your dilemma I'd go G35 or M3
  3. Welcome to the zed face ache club - NJOY
  4. Welcome to thef orum Steve - good luck with the clutch - Alex will sort you out
  5. Happy Birthday to you have a good one - and enjoy your 'experience'
  6. Found this today and thought of you Paulie..... "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know that I'm not dumb ... and I also know that I'm not blonde." -- Dolly Parton As fellow blonde I like her thinking
  7. Google is your friend Though can't find them on a black 350 - here's a white 370....but surely they can't be 19" - looks like it needs lowered
  8. Gosh I hope he washes it regularly could get a bit crusty
  9. OMFG - what's this turning into?! I'm not going now Kick off isn't until 5pm so we'll all be home by then.....
  10. Welcome to the forum Tim My zed's my daily driver and it makes my day much more fun - I even get to work early some days You'll love it
  11. Vik54

    Mega Alfa GTR

    Can anyone spell n-u-t-t-e-r? I think will be following this with interest too.....looks fun
  12. Mods - have I set the poll up wrongly?
  13. A bit this time of year if you're just spectating but if its busy could be a good day
  14. Info here http://www.knockhill.com/trackdays/index.php - and in Trackdays subforum If you want to track your car will be a good starting point
  15. that wasn't a v good welcome thread was it ? Spanner - like that one that came on a few months back with his number plate!
  16. So - poor wee Jay says he can't not watch the Rugby on Saturday..... I think he should join the rest of us at Hot Marques at Knockers so peer pressure time votes above
  17. Look pink to me +1
  18. Have you had it out at night yet......is there a vast improvement on the dipped? I find the dipped a bl**dy nightmare
  19. Welcome to the forum On the face of it that second one looks like not a bad deal....still slightly below average mileage - would want to check the service history and test drive it from cold
  20. Another defector from the Clio V6 stable viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32605 maybe you can compare notes Welcome to the forum
  21. GLWTS Al...hopefully she'll stay 'in the family'
  22. Mad as a box of frogs Each to their own mate...each to their own
  23. ...and get some Red Mist to keep it topped up Andy @ Kudos does some good deals viewtopic.php?f=129&t=27335
×
×
  • Create New...