Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Erm...welcome to the forum Mandeep GLWTS
  2. Oh Paulie!! Looking forward to saturday?
  3. I'm no techie...but in one breath they're saying its the Oxygen sensors then its something else...... if you need sensors you can buy them here viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23979 and take them to get fitted at your local garage - will cost a lot less than £324
  4. Lots of bogey monsters on t'interweb got to be kept safe
  5. much excitement! You'll have to bring her down to HotMarques next week to show her off
  6. Nice one jamie - when you doing the deal?
  7. Vik54

    R35Lee?

    lee, holiday?? i didnt think of that, not very lee like don't know the bloke - never even spoke to him but just a thought....our traders do have other lives
  8. Vik54

    R35Lee?

    Guys......maybe the bloke's having a h-o-l-i-d-a-y !
  9. Eagle eye Stew Am liking the blue.......A LOT
  10. I'll prolly be there - but not to show.....she's utterly peppered with stone chips now
  11. Vik54

    Gearboxes

    Can assure you a gear box oil change will make zero difference to the issue you're experiencing - I tried that. I also learnt (from a friend!) that the viscosity isn't the most important part either it must be GL4 rated - GL5 will damage the synchromesh. Does it improve once the oil has warmed up? Mine only does it when cold - and TBH third back to second is worse. The 2nd synchro issue is well documented on all the gearboxes.....you either live with it or get the box stripped and the parts replaced - though Nissan will recommend replacing more than just the parts affected
  12. Welcome to the forum
  13. How can anyone hit a domestic animal and not stop to sort it out?
  14. Surely that was for both cars?
  15. Like I said I have no idea
  16. Exchange plus £200 - is that really how much these usually cost? Blimey had no idea!
  17. She could've done that on the spot via her radio surely?.....one or both of the neighbours is telling porkies
  18. sorry I thought JDMs were registered according to the year they arrived in the country? Maybe I'm wrong?
  19. Vik54

    Which oil?

    Yanks!... but you don't buy a 370z for fuel economy now do you ?
  20. You should find all that info here no probs CAT driver training or Carlimits are supposedly good.....whereabouts are you based?
  21. I DARE you to try and find out using search! didnt have any luck i tryed typing in a few different searches but couldnt find anything telling me what bhp a 2005 import puts out Point is when was it manufactured? Maybe a 2005 import but could be manufactured up to three years before that - JDM's are registered according to the year they arrived in the country...
  22. You'll note I haven't flagged up Speed Sundays as an opportunity for members
  23. Seeing as there's been a wee spurt in the Scottish members / action thought this may be of interest to some Updated 17th November November: Sunday 28th 11am-3pm- Hot Marques- Knockhill- contact Gemma on 01383 723337 I haven't listed all the 'Hot Hatch' type events -you probably would want to avoid them in the zed anyway but you can find out more here http://trackdays.knockhill.com/car-trackdays.php and here http://www.trackdaylist.com
×
×
  • Create New...