Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Crikey that's amazing! Much excitement!
  2. This one has even had the nasty decals removed - wasn't that what you wanted Mr Clark? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  3. Welcome to the forum Austin...happy zed shopping
  4. some definite drool going down
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS - HAVE A GOOD ONE!
  6. He's either lying or the 2 guys I spoke to are If I buy a 370 I'll probably sell the 350 . Patricia is talking about us buying an RS4 early next year so I can't really justify having a 350 + 370 and an RS4 ( as well as the Fiesta and Capri ) Nooo nooo noooo - I'll have to have a word in her shell like You want a 370 roadster...and ... keep the 350 and TT it for track and the fiesta for winter You know you want to john
  7. Class post.....one way of getting your post count up.... Liam - you haven't tried that one yet have you?
  8. Welcome to the forum Matt - lovin your plate
  9. Vik54

    Rays Alloys

    Welcome to the forum Try pm-ing zmanalex - he usually has a good selection in
  10. FFS - guys please lock the thread so that the whinging can stop!!
  11. jay - can you spell F-A-C-I-S-T?
  12. welcome to the forum Harry
  13. oh me likey
  14. FFS Jay don't you dare give Arnold Shark that amount of money - get yourself accross to ALex Noble or Evans Halshaw
  15. Yup only GT4s come in custard unless was bespoke paint- it was probably John....he goes by 'Harry Potter' on the OC....top bloke - dab hand at changing wheels
  16. I spoke to Martin last night....they were sent last week and he's going to chase them if they're not here by the end of the week
  17. Lovin' the promo video complete with porno music It is gorg though
  18. Congrats on your new arrival
  19. +1 - but take advice on the plugs - they're not due until 54k - see what they look like the search button is your friend http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=32277
  20. Vik54

    alternator needed

    mate I wouldn't put your moby up on a public forum Drop zmanalex a pm - he should be able to help you
  21. She looks like a 'Betty' to me....as in Betty Boop
  22. yeah I'd noticed that too - but thought maybe was just being blonde
  23. funnily enough Paul...I thought of you when I saw that pic of the front lip!
×
×
  • Create New...