Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I've heard very mixed reports about MVM in the past...........I certainly wouoldn't purchase from them unless I'd seen the car and had it looked over by someone who knows zeds
  2. Never forget sitting in the passenger seat of a friends car and seeing a perfect footprint appear on the windscreen as it fogged up in the rain
  3. I also batter them Oh thats so wrong!!
  4. Folks........... this is obviously a wind up merchant..............actually maybe its Sarnie working up to his 20k post?
  5. Stan.......where are you?!!
  6. am slap bang in-between the two bridges.......today reminded me why I moved here Stew.....you'll see it on the 16th if we get round to having that BBQ after Mod Live
  7. Probably not..........and you certainly won't be able to track it without invalidating the warranty
  8. Certainly has been a busy month..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HO!!
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. I work in Arbroath I sell them Jamie won't know what a smokie is. Even sassenachs have heard of smokies Alex
  11. Its too sunny to justify washing the car...........so thought I'd share the view I am crap at photography - but there are some better efforts on my Flickr - click on my sig Last year.....
  12. memories not dreams distant memories
  13. Och well you can but dream guys
  14. Vik54

    Which wax?

    I've used both the tropical and standard red mist - both just as good as the other.....tropical just means you have longer to work with it Can't comment on those waxes you've listed haven't tried them ......go get a panel pot of supernatural
  15. Oh ROFL........what about the viking
  16. viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2878
  17. "Don't Push It" !! - how apt for John
  18. Nice one
  19. Everyone has differing opinions on this.....really depends on what you do with your car.........I use these as the car is my daily drive and my track slag viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27438 also depends on what your budget is too (edit: ooops great minds and all that )
  20. yup just check the small print - usually though you'd need to pay the whole year and then cancel to get back a pro-rata amount
  21. I hope it was the extra strong Greek fairy dust otherwise it'll be time for you
  22. Darlin' you live far too close to Nix to be making comments like that
  23. Bring it on ........
  24. Too late - already melted his heid
×
×
  • Create New...