Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Maybe if it were a Lotus Cortina But I'd take this off their hands quite happily http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1976-Ram-Cobra_W0QQitemZ380199715771QQihZ025QQcategoryZ18308QQcmdZViewItem - just for lazy sunday afternoons you understand?!
  2. Welcome to the forum Really depends where you're getting your kit from as to wether or not its quality - all you can ask is have they test fitted it and do they have pics..........some of our own traders on the forum supply original and pattern parts and you can guarantee a decent fit on them as they're all enthusiasts who will have test fitted and will not risk their reps by selling crap PS Hope your work is paying for it BTW!
  3. Multiple Happy Birthdays
  4. How did I miss this?! Nice one John
  5. She thinks your car is hot Jay! Thats why when you gave her your phone number she walked away with that confused look on her face - It was the numberplate of the car she was after
  6. I find just giving them 'the eye' usually works..........but then I am female
  7. Vik54

    Carbon fibre hoods

    where's Attack?
  8. not very nice Al!....... & you know you want to come to the static meet .....nice lunch before you drive back down the road
  9. 90K miles & still £11k.....I think not!
  10. All prices should be on OP!!
  11. The Greddy's nice too
  12. Why not just go Nismo all round then?
  13. Affirmative - fiancee is hot
  14. OMFG! So Jay.........your man... I'm guessing he's 'missing' his ex yeah? Nice work BTW
  15. I'm off work today and tomorrow........got Knockers tomorrow and the meet Sunday I NEED TO WASH THE CAR not fair
  16. how does the thing move? ......I mean it must weigh tonnes.........must effect the handling!
  17. Och c'mon Stew I wanna see yours My bag...... 3 different mitts, megs microfibres, PB superslick suds, PB Bug splat, PB wheel sealant, Megs glass cleaner, Bilberry wheel cleaner & DD Red Mist
  18. You're right on the youtube front - not really good for true 'tunes' or like for like comparison............but.....
  19. Hope you've started wearing ear defenders Mart
  20. Lucky lucky you - welcome to the forum
  21. Nice Rich.....but have to agree with Nix on the wheel nuts I'd go black calipers
  22. I do.......... Stew, John & Jay all 'experienced' it at KRC the other week, they'll be able to give you an impartial view..........I can't be impartial because its the best thing I've done to the car (thankyou Mr T) and it makes me laugh like an idiot every time I floor it in 2nd ( & I still have full hearing in both ears)
×
×
  • Create New...