Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. ahem.....Dave.....playing with people's posts again? Welcome to the forum- the search botton is your friend and of course ....Azure is the fastest colour
  2. Vik54

    how annoying!

    seriously though - that is sh*t! Hope it heals well and they gave you some 'quality' painkillers
  3. Welcome to the face ache club Matt
  4. Did you get any sleep last night then Greavsie? Bet your're peeing your pants
  5. Vik54

    Tyre Choice

    Och if we're having this discussion again - then I'll say my usual - LOVE my Toyo T1-Rs - when they went on I was amazed at the difference in handling and road noise - cost me £500 for all four corners - so far have done 6k miles on them -including four track days- and they saw me safely through the horrific snow etc in January - they are immense whatever the weather
  6. Pretty sure Derek's isn't import though
  7. Oh .......come....... to mamma What is it with Supernatural and blue cars ? - Works a dream
  8. Here's one from Saturday ....but like Stew - I haven't seen the gubbins behind the bumper .....
  9. D'you think he's the only zed in the village?
  10. If there is such a clause then there will also be the option to walk away at any time - there is no way such a contract could exist without the option to walk away if said 'unforseen costs' have to be added - consumer law couldn't possibly allow that otherwise it is carte blanche for dealers to get someone to sign on a dotted line and then add what they want!! I still say that if the deal is done then there is no way any sane person will happily agree to pay more
  11. He needs shot - self righteous little tory ***** that he is Honestly guys - I will spit the on this one horrible horrible little man - as John says ...... "Kill it - kill it with fire!"
  12. +1 - it is their mistake not yours! They should've thought of the hike in tax -tell them you'll be asking for advice from Consumer Direct / Trading standards that should shut them up
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. Vik54

    Top Secret 370Z

    Scha-wing indeedy.......I recognise that wing
  15. Oh that's a shame mate .......I've got stone chips bigger than that though
  16. I can't watch it either at the moment ....but that man makes my blood boil he needs put down
  17. Welcome to the face ache club V-Power's a bit scarce at the moment but Tesco 99ron is fine
  18. have been voting every 15 days
  19. You do understand that some complete stranger is going to open your throttle and rev the balls off your car consistently for 40mins or longer? You've already been told that there is no-one in Scotland who knows the zed well enough to tune it effectively - so why would you trust any of them to stick it on a rolling road to even measure the outputs? What are you hoping to achieve from Saturday? Where will they be taking the readings from? How many zeds have they worked with before? Have you even asked yourself these questions? Only trying to get you to think things through....its your baby after all
  20. I think you'll find then someone has already attempted to tune your car....in which case judging on your results from the weekend there's something amiss so be very careful that whoever is putting it onto rollers at the weekend knows what they're doing with the zed - do not whatever you do sign a disclaimer and read the small print
  21. well then that's one v special zed you've got there!
  22. it revs 2 7500 mate erm - no it doesn't unless you've had the limiter removed it will cut power at 6600rpm - I discovered that my first time at Knockhill
  23. Nice one Stew! I can't put my name down yet - brakes come first - I will as soon as I can commit though
  24. Its only one of the replicas that was used in the film though - not an actual 250GT Spyder California http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=21746
×
×
  • Create New...