Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. BTARDS
  2. Honestly....Europeans I still wouldn't kick himout of bed for farting
  3. Something tells me for once Parker's formula may be a bit off I don't believe for one minute the R35 is going to depreciate by 40 % within that time frame
  4. Yup - am having to drive the go-kart (Astra ) to work at least three days a week - is pish and actually quite scary going back to front wheel drive but the positive is that I get to work quicker cos I'm happy to hare along the back roads where I'd never take the zed because of potholes and so I get an extra half hour in bed
  5. 1. Beavis: Deluxe Room 22nd (Wood) 2. Ebized: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd (Chandler) 3. Rich5259: Deluxe Room 21/22nd (Brown) 4. DawnC: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd ( Cowe ) 5. Shire: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd (Chapman) 6. Nixy: Double Room 22nd (Pattison) 7. Markie: Double Room 22nd (Colyer) 8. Greekman: Deluxe Double!! Room 21/22nd (Ziaras) 9. Chris`I: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd (Ingram) 10. Anubis + 1: Double Room 21/22/23rd (Aitken) 11. Lincolnbaggie: Deluxe room 21/22/23rd (Neil Morris) 12. fakeindian: Deluxe room 22nd (Neil Shannon) 13. AK350Z: Deluxe Room 22/23rd (Kirkby) 14. H5: Double Room 22nd (Pears) 15. DontPanic (Dave): Standard Room 21/22nd (Hart) 16. Vik54: Double 21/22/23rd (Long) CANCELLATION CONFIRMED - REFERENCE OBTAINED 17. Darren-b Deluxe Room 21st/22nd/23rd (Bell) 18. Rtbiscuit + mrs biscuit: Deluxe Room 22nd (Thompson) 19. JT1703 : Deluxe Room 21st/22nd/23rd (Turner) 20. martinmac: Deluxe Room 21st/22nd (MacDonald) 21. eddz350: Deluxe Room 22nd (Tittensor) 22.SwanageDave 21st 22nd and maybe 23rd Deluxe (Dave Ogden) 23. Andyvvc + Lydia: Deluxe Room 21st and 22nd (Barraclough) 24. Taddy: Double Room 22nd (Froggatt) 25. Chesterfield: Deluxe Room 21st/22nd (Ball) 26. cookiemonster86 + Sarah; 22nd/23rd/24th Standard (Cooke) 27. Madmarky 21st/22nd (Davis) 28. SunGodRA + Patman Twin Suite 21st/22nd/23rd (Slee) 29. Husky: 22nd (dawg) 30. coops: deluxe room 22nd (Cooper)
  6. I'll let Moreton know about my cancellation
  7. 1. Stew 2. JT1703 ( John ) 3. Jay 4. TT350z ( Kenny ) 5. Paulie 6. Vik54
  8. Jerry, sorry to hear about the job. Hope the new venture goes from strength to strength
  9. Well I think that'll be possible..... I'm on holiday too for 28th Aug to 16th Sept. I think we'll aim for Middle of Aug but dates will need to be confirmed as will the condition of the roads. I won't risk anybodys cars so if the roads are dangerous they won't be used. +1 - there'll be some serious potholes up there... Let me know when you're going to do the reccy on the roads
  10. Rufus Hound & Katy Brand - utter genius
  11. forgot about that - was funny...Willy doesn't just let anyone in his wee box - Tricia you're honoured hon ...just have to work on your fig 8
  12. Welcome to the forum Get some pics up of your car
  13. don't think I'm quite 'ripping' round it yet.....but loving every minute of it - Mr Thoms though did all the hard work today giving everyone pax laps Good to finally meet you Paulie
  14. Welcome to the forum - nice wee stable you've got there
  15. Good to see everyone today .... great fun had by all I think I am so bl**dy sore though Who's got some pics?
  16. says the teacher
  17. well done that man!
  18. ...er not so much at the moment Oh oh bad boy! Perhaps a shopping trip is in order then
  19. Amelia must reeeeeeally love you...... Can't wait for this one
  20. you're too young
  21. Nice one Paulie 7 laps does go fast can't believe they've still got so much snow there " Heyelp "
×
×
  • Create New...